tuscl

New Lapdance Is Poppin In Brazil & Looks Painful! (Almost Breaks An Old Man)

Read in the new issue of Time magazine that Brazil is the expected favorite to win in the world cup...taking a page from minnow's sports analysis they have some interesting lap dancing.

Video Added : 2010-05-31

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi…

(NSFW...but then again tuscl is not either)
(when you go to the web page it looks like a big ad, but if you scroll down you'll see the video playing)

6 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Interesting but NO THANKS.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I wonder if she farted in his face. LOL
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    shadowcat says: "Interesting but NO THANKS."

I agree 100%

Once when Houston Dolls was going through a "no license" period a dancer in a top resembling chain mail, started slamming my head into the wall with her top. After the third slam I told her, "Stop, or I'll hit back". She stopped and said "that'll be twenty bucks." I begrudgingly paid her.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    LOL...yet another thing that I saw on the news recently that I just *knew* would be highlighted here. I guess it helps if the dancer doing this kind of "dance" has more junk in the trunk to cushion the blows, and it looks like a pretty good workout for her as well. Thank goodness for Brazilian girls...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The almost breaking of the old man part of the video is around time 3:00 to 3:25
  • troop
    14 years ago
    huh? doesn't seem very erotic to me.

is that the nfl lapdance? you'd need a helmet and a steel cup and a rubber mouthguard to survive that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion