tuscl

Charity Events

gatorjoe2
Florida
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 4:42 AM
Some strip clubs host charity events (Bowling, Golf, Poker Tournaments, Poker Runs) has anybody ever participated in these. Are they any fun? 3 clubs that I usually stop at are all holding a golf tournament within 3 weeks of each of other. I am interested in going, but I was hoping to hear others experiences in such things.

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus, Club X is having a free carwash/bbq this Saturday, Kahoot's and Cols Gold are having golf tournaments this month. Dreamgirls is having a playboy bunny charity event this thursday. Besides the dreamgirls one though, I don't know if the rest are for charity. Also I don't trust dreamgirls when they say it is for charity...I bet 99% of the profits will go to line their pockets
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well crap, now I can't get the image of smokey, naked, on a golf course while I'm swinging my club outta my head. Thank you *so* much. :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha gmd, I would love to go on a golf outing with smokey3334 to shin my balls for me. Here are pictures from the kahoot's golf outing. [view link] I am not sure on the money aspect...if smokey3334 could let us know that would be appreciated.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    smokey, I'm afraid I'd have trouble even seeing the ball. Or my club. Or the hole. Or anything but the hottie trying to distract me. As for the threesome, sadly, I'm a selfish bastard. I wouldn't want your attention divided between me and somebody else, male or female. No offense, samsung. :) BTW, miss the picture.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    smokey: I know, but I can help but interpret it the "wrong" way. I *am* a creepy old pervert, after all, and have an image to maintain. It's not the sharing per se to which I object, at least in principle, I just don't want to share at the same time. Like I said, I'm a selfish bastard and want it to be all about me. What you do when you're not with me is your concern. :)
  • gatorjoe2
    14 years ago
    didn't really care about the charity part, cared more about the fun part. The charity part makes me feel a little better about spending $$$ on something like this. I was also concerned about cost. I know it will cost 125-150 dollars for the registration. I was thinking 100-150 for the "caddy auction." 100 for additional expenses (drinks, etc) and maybe 200 for the 18 holes with whatever might happen. But Smokey, you make it seem like it might be a lot more than that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion