tuscl

Prostitute tries to proposition Ohio police chief

FOSTORIA, Ohio (AP) - That's no john -- that's the police chief.

Authorities in Ohio report a hooker propositioned the wrong man.

According to police in Fostoria, the woman approached an unmarked police car with an offer of a sex.

Chief John McGuire says he told the woman he was going to a bank to get money.

Instead, the chief picked up another officer who hid in the back seat.

They arrested the woman Tuesday afternoon.

Yesterday, Catherine Tate pleaded no contest to soliciting prostitution and drug-related charges. She's been sentenced to 15 days in jail.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=…

Prostitute tries to proposition Ohio police chief
(AP) – 3 days ago
FOSTORIA, Ohio — Authorities in Ohio said a prostitute picked the wrong person to proposition: a police chief. Police said the woman approached an unmarked police car in a parking lot and told the man inside that she had what he needed. It turns out the driver was the police chief in the northwest Ohio town.
Chief John McGuire said he told the woman he was going to a bank to get money and instead picked up another officer to hide in the back seat.
When they returned, the pair made the arrest Tuesday afternoon.
The woman pleaded no contest Thursday morning to soliciting prostitution and two drug-related charges and was sentenced to a total of 15 days in jail and $250 in fines. Court records show she had two prior convictions for prostitution.

4 comments

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I guess she didn't "have what he needed" after all...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Ooooops.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    How did they not include a picture? You always need photos with these stories!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    fostoria is kind of a shady town..I don't think I would want to see photos lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion