tuscl

Joslyn James Strip Club -- All You Can Eat!

The people at The Pink Pony strip club in Atlanta aren't just serving up Joslyn James this weekend -- they've also got some tastier meat on display.

For a measly $7.95, strip club patrons can drool all over the all-you-can-eat buffet -- a buffet that includes prime rib, salad, veggies, rice or potatoes ... and maybe even some chicken!!!!

Hopefully the misspelling of Joslyn's name on the marquee does not reflect on the quality of the buffet.

No word if employees are required to wear a hairnet ... or in some cases, hairnets.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/08/joslyn-jam…

12 comments

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    She's definitely up to something. Either it's trying to capitalize on the local golf event to promote herself, or maybe she's trying to get more negative publicity for him wherever he goes.

Did you know that Jessica Simpson is now on the list of possible Tiger mistresses??

http://wwww.examiner.com/x-12837-US-Head…
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Atlanta is pretty low mileage, isn't it ? I think that in an Atlanta club, I'd go for the eye candy and food, but save my money for better mileage somewhere else.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    She's in Atlanta eh? Maybe stalking Tiger from afar at the Masters?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    No she's apparently in NC, where there's another gold tournament playing!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There’s a strange coincidence between Tiger Woods’ mistress Joslyn James and the disgraced golfer: she seems to show up in the same city where he plays golf. Tiger Woods is currently in Charlotte, North Carolina playing the Quail Hollow Championship, and lo and behold, who should show up to strip in one of Charlotte’s strip clubs? Why, it’s none other than ‘sext me so I can build a website’ Joslyn James.
    The once retired, now returned to adult film actress is stripping at the Uptown Cabaret on April 30th and May 1st as part of her traveling strip club tour. Joslyn recently unveiled the results of her new plastic surgery and continues to be one of Tiger’s most vocal mistresses. Joslyn states that Tiger Woods impregnated her twice and that she had been in love with him.

According to the Uptown Cabaret, which bills itself as Charlotte’s premiere gentlemen’s club, ‘Tiger’s Mistress #15” will perform live on stage. The poster for the show depicts a topless Joslyn James holding a stuffed Tiger cub and says that she will answer questions.

Now that Elin Woods has left the country and returned to Sweden with the couple’s children for a vacation will Tiger hold fast to the mantras learned during his recent ‘treatment’ for sex therapy or will he succumb to the temptations and call Joslyn James? It makes some wonder if Joslyn isn’t trying to set Tiger up so that she can snap photos, contact her attorney Gloria Allred, and hold another press conference.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlin…
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I just read that Joslyn apparently likes to golf herself...hmmmmm...she's in TX right now, where it's apparently too hot for her liking...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Tiger Woods is going to be in Dublin (Columbus suburb) this week for the Memorial Tournament...I wonder if that crazy bitch will follow him around. She could probably get a feature dancing gig at one of the SCs.

I do remember The Lodge in Dallas was promoting her, but I did not pay attention to the details
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    She's supposedly in LA now, and I think there's a nearby gold tournament as well. To be fair, I think she might live in LA though.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I meant to post this earlier, but she was in MI recently I guess:
    http://www.stripclubevents.com/event_vie…

Still milkin' the Tiger angle for all it's worth...

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The Pink Pony South is grasping for straws. Trogangreg and I visited the club just after it opened. Scroll down on their reviews and you will find ours. It is a beautiful club. Even has a sushi bar over the main stage. Some good looking women. But it ends there. It is the lowest contact club I have ever been to.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOS ANGELES—Viewers will be able to get up close and personal with an alleged mistress of Tiger Woods right after the Fourth of July holiday. Vivid Entertainment streets The 11th Hole on July 5, starring Joslyn James.

In the movie, James reveals the never-before-told story of her and Woods’ three-year relationship using their sexy text messages as a narrative device.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Joslyn was at Deja Vu in Lansing, MI last weekend. As I was driving across the state last Friday night, I heard the commercials promoting her gig. I briefly considered stopping, but continued on to Lake Michigan to a small city called Muskegon. I always have fun in Muskegon, unfortunately, the only strip clubs they have, the reviews are uniformly bad so I won't even go into them, but I had a good time in Muskegon. I'd go see Joslyn if I am ever going to be in a town where she's appearing, curiosity, if nothing else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion