tuscl

Shootings stem from theft during lap dance

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:11 AM
A stripper accused of stealing money from a man as she performed a lap dance at an after-hours party was among four people later shot by the man after he discovered the theft, according to new charges filed in the case. Among those shot was a woman's fetus. Jerome Artell Scott, 35, is charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide, four counts of first-degree reckless injury and one count of being a felon in possession of a gun in connection with the attacks, which occurred March 21. According to the criminal complaint: Scott and the victims went to a party above a barbershop at 4375 N. Teutonia Ave. He began dancing with the stripper, and they later went into another room where she took his money during another performance. When he noticed his money was gone, he confronted the stripper, who denied taking the money. Others came to her defense and Scott left. But when the stripper and her 35-weeks-pregnant friend, Alice Ewing, left the party about dawn, Scott was waiting outside and fired into the car they had just entered. Both suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Ewing's baby was born shortly thereafter, with a bullet in her tiny foot. A man who also had left the party was shot in the elbow as he tried to run away, and another man standing in the door of the residence was shot in the shoulder. Ewing and her baby were still hospitalized late last week, according to the complaint. Police arrested Scott the next day and found the gun in his car. The complaint states he admitted to the shootings. [view link]

6 comments

• mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Jerome should have a TUSCL membership where he could have complained to understanding readers about ROB's. And everybody would have told him it's a bitch, but it's not worth getting all worked up over. Think of the trouble he would have saved himself!
  • plove
    14 years ago
    they shouldn't have stolen anything from him. that's what they get. that man don't play. lol. one thing i hate is a thief so i'm not sorry and nor will i apologize for being tickled pink.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Taylor swift is 20 years old...I would not mind if she made a sex tape!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^ my bad I posted that in the wrong thread
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Yeah she should not have taken the money but Jerome was bad person. He was a convicted felon before this incident took place.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Depends on how much money was stolen whether "she needed killin" or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion