tuscl

Silk Exotic Milwaukee

Apparently they're assessing a $108 "convenience charge" for use of a credit card, fyi.

10 comments

• sanitago
    15 years ago
    might be time to get hold of your credit card company and protest that one. definitely runs towards the old loan-shark term 'vigorish' as far as costs of use go.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    You would think strip clubs would be more friendly to credit card users...it allows for more impulsive buying...but instead they try to screw the credit card users over.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One strip club uses the city "Crooksville, OH" as their city when it appears on the credit card statement. Believe it or not, but Crooksville, OH is a real city.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I thought the 20% cash advance surcharge at Flight Club was bad. 108/300 is 36%.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    At least the flight club was upfront and honest about their surcharge, no?

I wonder how significant of a profit these fees bring them? or if they break even with it because of all the chargebacks people probably do..
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I met a stripper last night who wanted to upsell me on the $200 VIP...what was strange though is she did NOT want me to pay via credit card and did NOT want to do it in the champagne room...she told me we would do it in the regular lap dance booth and she would give me a happy ending.

Seemed like her way of eloquently putting it that she was a prostitute willing to get me off for cash...

strippers hate the credit cards because they know the club will take their cut out of it and sometimes not even pay it out or put a 1 month holding period so if they end up quitting or getting fired they don't get it.

I guess customers are not the only ones who get screwed over by the credit cards...
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    True, Flight Club tells one upfront it's 20%. Okay if you have an expense account to charge it to. But if it's your own money, eek!
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Good points on credit cards, Sam.

Then again I guess after a dancer has enough bad nites and can't pay the built up tab, they hit the road in search of greener pastures.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I hope you wrote a review on this rip off club.

It reminds me of one of the tuscl blogs about the 79% APR and $75 annual fee
    http://www.tuscl.net/br.php?BID=41
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Silk Exotic? I think I've written 3 on the place... best value is at the rail tipping out $1s. I had a 1/2hr VIP for $300 and the gal was soaked afterwards; I wasn't plus I got the bill! Never had a VIP there again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion