tuscl

Strip Club Network Passes

Anyone know of any clubs in the St. Louis area that take the Strip Club Network free passes. I've seen various discussions about this here, but I'm not sure if any particular clubs were mentioned. A few buddies of mine are thinking about going to Hollywood tonight, so I thought I'd point them in the direction of SCN if the passes would work.

Thanks!

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    here in columbus you can print off passes but columbus clubs as far as I know don't accept them as valid.

You could always try to call the strip club and ask.

Usually if it is the generic SCN pass they won't accept it, but it it has the club's name on it and it has the club highlighted in gold, etc. then they will. The site is good for Deja Vu clubs
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    the last strip club in columbus to accept internet passes was kahoot's but in 2008/2009 they posted a sign saying they no longer accept internet passes.
  • borris
    15 years ago
    Iknow of no clubs in the area that will accept internet passes
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    I've never tried those other passes from SCN, Zbone, etc. -- a lot of clubs have passes on their own websites.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My favorite club gives free admission to any one who has a ticket stub from a sporting event. But wtf I have a life time membership and admission is only $3 day. $8 after 8PM.If you cannot aford that, stay home.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here in columbus, you sometimes go and pay $10-25 cover charge and only have 3 dancers working.

However, if you are visiting a city you should make your SC visit based off of ratings and NOT which club offers free admission.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion