tuscl

Muslim group hacks 500 Christians to death in Nigeria

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 1:31 AM
The killers had shown no mercy. They didn't spare women and children, or even a four-day-old baby, from their machetes. In one area alone, five babies and 28 children aged five or less were killed. Rubber-gloved workers pulled ever-smaller bodies from the dump truck and tossed them into the mass grave. A crowd began singing a hymn with the refrain, 'Jesus said I am the way to heaven.' As the grave filled, the grieving crowd sang: 'Jesus, show me the way.'

3 comments

• SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I hope no strippers were injured.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    This post reminds me -- now that the weather has finally warmed up a bit, I have to bury the garbage I have been keeping out in the back porch. It is starting to thaw out and if the weatherstays warm it will stink like hell in a few days
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Every night I say a prayer In the hopes that there's a Heaven And everyday I'm more confused As the saints turn into sinners All the heroes and legends I knew as a child have fallen to idols of clay And I feel this empty place inside So afraid that I've lost my faith Show me the way, show me the way Take me tonight to the river And wash my illusions away Please show me the way And as I slowly drift to sleep For a moment dreams are sacred I close my eyes and know that there's peace In a world so filled with hatred That I wake up each morning and turn on the news To find we've so far to go And I keep on hoping for a sign So afraid I just won't know Show me the way, show me the way Bring me tonight to the mountain And take my confusion away And show me the way And if I see a light, should I believe Tell me how will I know Show me the way, show me the way Take me tonight to the river And wash my illusions away Show me the way, show me the way Give me the strength and the courage To believe that I'll get there someday And please show me the way Every night I say a prayer In the hopes that there's a Heaven
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion