tuscl

Walmart mulling decision to open up Super Strip Clubs?

Saturday, March 6, 2010 5:15 AM
In late breaking news, Walmart officials stated that our Super Walmarts have been so successful, we are close to making a final decision to proceed with Super strip clubs in key cities. If successful, we plan to roll this out nationwide. When customers in one target strip club city were polled, they thought it would be great to get lap dances at $10 per song. Walmart officials stated that with low prices comes higher volume. One official stated, sure the girls have to work a little bit longer, but in the end instead of sitting around they make more money and they generate more revenue for our stores in the same amount of time compared to a traditional club. Disclaimer: Early April fool's joke!! Lol I thought someone could use a laugh.

11 comments

• casualguy
    14 years ago
    There's already a disclaimer that anything posted on this web site may not be truthful.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I might spend too much money with lap dances only costing $10 each. I'm glad not all clubs have caught onto that information. It would be harder to turn down dances. I know many clubs prefer to overcharge and let the dancers try extra hard to get that one or two dances from one customer while they sit around the rest of the time.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I have heard $10 is the going rate for a lap dance in Flint. At least it was five years ago when I lived in Michigan. The best value I've gotten anywhere across the country was $20 full contact in Detroit, but alas the laws have changed. Places that charge $30/$40 have a harder time making the sale on me.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    "I know many clubs prefer to overcharge and let the dancers try extra hard to get that one or two dances from one customer while they sit around the rest of the time." This is because the clubs probably make more profit from selling you drinks while you sit around than dances. The dancers are the ones who bank on selling the dances.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Tootsie's in Miami used to be a BJ Wholesale warehouse before it got converted to a strip club. I wonder if a Super Walmart will ever close and get converted to a SC.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    speaking of walmart..one stripper I met used to work for a dollar store...she claims the walmart is a rip off and when she goes there shopping she brings in the weekly ads for the dollar store so they price match items for her. she did not last long stripping lol
  • Vegeta1on1
    14 years ago
    There are a few clubs that have and had $10 table dances that I go to. The table dances are usully better than the vip dances and cost less so I would get lots of dances. Club2K until recently had the $10 table dance that during happy hour became 2 for $10. They still have it on signs in the club, but the girls don't wana do it any more. But they will still do the 1 table dance for $10.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    casualguy are you really Dick Johnson? We have never met but I know you go to my favorite club. I get high mileage 2fers from my favorites, at $20.. I know they charge more to unknowns.$20 is standard for a single LD. Then the ROB factor comes in. $30-40 per lap dance. Get outta my face!Some dummies pay it. In my old memory,the most I have paid is $25 for two. Mileage is up but so are prices. My favs will still do it for $20 but they are starting to retire. I figure the new LD price will be $25 for a 2fer and I will have to pay it, to keep my herd in tact. Mind you, I have known a couple of these dancers for over 6 years.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I wondered how Walmart was going to handle layoffs, now we know the severance packages include a g-string and heels.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    BTW, Vegeta1on1, are u sure there's a car in that photo? I still haven't found it.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I'm not familar with the name DickJohnson. It's not me. Actually I haven't been to the Columbia PP club in a number of months. I've been having plenty of fun in the upstate of South Carolina. I have noticed familar dancers popping up from time to time at the Greenville location. With dancers charging higher prices (than before) in Columbia, I have little incentive to want to go there. It's just a little bit farther for me plus there are some other clubs I like to visit in the upstate. The only reason I have to visit the Columbia sister PP club that I can think of is to see different faces and bodies. :) I pay two for $30 and occasionally two for $20 laps in Greenville. I think most people could get two for $30 from most dancers if they aren't overeager for dances. The dancers in Columbia want to charge the same amount or more if they are from out of state so no incentive there to get me to visit. I do think the Columbia club is overrated on here but I'm not complaining. There are certain advantages to smaller clubs where the lap dances areas don't seem to be so wide open but it's almost always crowded in Columbia when I get to visit. The Greenville club seems to be about 3 to 4 times bigger inside so even if it is crowded, I still have no trouble finding a seat and that's a seat I can sit in without going deaf. The left side of the Columbia club stage is deafening loud.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion