tuscl

new york

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 1:15 PM
I am 18 in the long island area and would like to become a dancer... Can anyone tell me about any hot spots? Also, perferably if already-dancers can message me it would be deeply appreciated.

15 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    If I were in your shoes, I'd go visit my U.S. Representitive's office and tell them you're unemployed & looking for work. Their job is to make connections for the people they represent. They should be able to give you a few leads and/or they may have something available on their own staff or know someone who does. Good luck.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    You certainly have the repeated pestering skill down pat.
  • plove
    14 years ago
    i dance and i wanted to come up to new york too! but since i'm not working right now what i do is travel a lot and i heard ny got a lot of snow so could'nt come up there. i often do use this site to get to know which club i want to go to but this site doesn't have all the strip clubs listed and you could be missing a good one. so what i do is pin point where i wanna go and the side of town. then i go around to various strip clubs myself to get a fill for em, have a drink and maybe throw a couple dollars and also to see what the money is like. its fun and it lets you determine which environment and club you want to be in. every dancers experience at a club is different so you need to feel the club yourself.
  • plove
    14 years ago
    get you a good hustle and hopefully you'll be alright; and remember what you put into the game is what you're gonna get out of it so make the best of it when you are there.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    To SS & plove- This is a review site FOR & BY CUSTOMERS, not a job clearinghouse for strippers. Most of us on site really don't want to read about a bunch of dancers being "rained on" for Xmas eve, but we would like to know if we can expect our club experience to be "trick or treat". Kindly go to stripperweb & [view link] with your agenda. PS- Any dancer coming here should refer to judyjudy profile as a "gouge" for dancer ettiquette on this site, taking special note of content/volume of pictures.
  • how
    14 years ago
    SweetestShadow, look through the reviews and find the clubs that the reviewers dislike the most because they are a rip-off. Try those clubs first and see if you can rope some suckers. Otherwise, the people who post here judge clubs as being better based on being able to get the most while paying the least -- not what you want.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Minnow: I think you mean "gauge" but your point is correct. JJ would never "gouge" anyone; she's our stripper with a heart of gold :-)
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Doc- I do mean "gouge"- pronounced as such, loosely spelled as such, bandied about by many of my colleagues. (and others). You won't find my intended offshoot of "gouge" readily on any online definition. This version, roughly, means a condensed agenda,list of do's & dont's, plus helpful hints for successfully completing a goal or program -- e.g, the "gouge" for training program, evaluation session, job interview, etc.// End of lesson & threadjack.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    go to [view link] and talk to those girls.and ahh practice practice practice...its comendy when the new dancers are up there with shaky legs and a look on your face like your ganna puke and faint.good luck hope, the best for you..you look hot!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    also another good resource to get the opinion of a lot of strippers is [view link] Best of luck to you! Maybe check out Rick's Cabaret. it is a big corporate chain so they might be more safe than some other places. There are also some good reviews on Flashdancers in New York.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    By the way, can we get some more pics of you? you look hot!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Houston is a good place for dancers to make money. It is very inexpensive compared to other cities. Check out the Houston clubs.
  • plove
    14 years ago
    @ minnow WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?! YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO. SHE ASKED A FUCKIN' QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT. I PAY MY FUCKIN' MEMBERSHIP EVERY MONTH SO I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO DO AND WRITE WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO WRITE. IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS A CUSTOMER BECAUSE I WROTE REVIEWS DUM ASS. STOP FOLLOWING ME BITCH!!!!! THIS ISN'T TWITTER!!!!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I would find the nearest ACORN office. They have a proven track record in such endeavors!
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I clicked on this thread because the OP was suddenly photo-less. No comment, just LOL. It's not that serious, guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion