tuscl

$1,400 hair extensions

I got kicked out of a dancer's hair last weekend because she had "$1,400 hair extensions". Yeah, it looked good so I attempted to run my fingers through when I "got told".

10 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    what club was this at?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis yesterday...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    CT - I complimented a dancer on how long her hair was getting, knowing she had been trying to grow it longer. She laughed, said she was wearing extensions. Then on the way to the back for a LD, she added, "So no hair pulling tonight, ok?"
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Dancer, former ATF, told me she enjoyed the warm and affectionate hug I gave her, but I had to be careful not to crush her implants.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, the most memorable run-in I'd had before re: extensions was a stripper at Rick's in Seattle. She had been crushed her boyfriend broke up with her, so she shaved her head... I was surprised, so she stopped and lifted up her hair so I could see the difference. Sure enough, the real hair was there, albeit about a third the length of the fantastic rocker-girl mane. My friend later saw her at Nordstrom's, spending some of our money...
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Hair extensions, bolt-on boobs-- what's the world coming to? We don't go in with...well, maybe some pervs/PLs do.

Did find out a fav was using hair extensions, fooled me. Of course I wasn't pulling on those tresses. I thnk most dancers who liked their hairk pulled are in to some tyhpe of low grade pain.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have known several strippers who have said their business has increased and paid for the implants..I gotta wonder about hair extensions though. $1,400 is a lot for a place like Brad's where VIP is $100/30 minutes.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, she tried to get me to pay $20 per dance when the going rate is $10. Fortunately I've been there a time or two before so I rejected her markup. The odd thing is though she pitched VIP both times, not knowing the club takes a slice, while on the $10 dances it's all her's. Then she wanted to stop after song #4 in our second set because "she needed a break". Okay, but how would've she made it through a 1/2 hr VIP session then? I had her for 9 songs total and wound up paying her $110.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    thats funny..i see this black girl that has her hair did every 2 weeks like clockwork..every fukn color you could amagine..she is very protective of it. I sweat alot so everytime i do a hump dance with her she holds her head way up so not to touch me at all. she look so funny i have to laugh out loud some times.I asked her how much it cost,she said 175 to 225 per trip...holy shit.. so if extentions cost 1400 i hope they last more that 3 months..what the fuk they made outa Arteeshan virgin pubic hair...
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    My curiosity got the better of me, so I asked about OTC. She replied "$2,000."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion