tuscl

Touch of Class in Crawfordsville, IN

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:25 AM
Despite the reviews, the Touch of Class in Crawfordsville, IN is improving drastically. As of right now there are 6-9 dancers on a regular night, me being one of them and the inside of the place is really picking up. Stop by and give us a chance. I'm Dani, so you can ask for me if you'd like. :D

17 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hey, DickJohnson has been to your club! You have some stiff competition in the neighborhood (remember, this is an international site...): Hip Hugger in Kokomo and Brad's Brass in Indy (during the day) both have $10 dances (Brass is $12 at night.) You'll find both under the "Top 100" link atop this site.
  • Danii
    14 years ago
    I know we do, but then again, indi is another 45 minutes from our place. And I think it's worth a trip to atleast stop in and give us a chance.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    BUT, one runs into the decision is it better to go with the proven value or to go to a place which has some not so hot reviews recently? You guys need to do something to win the customer back: like $5 dancers for full songs.
  • now_starring
    14 years ago
    YOU may be a quality dancers, but when you are taken since you are the only good dancer one of us had to deal with your coworkers.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I suppose it is nice to have an actual dancer hawking her wares right on our TUSCL site, but - hey guys - this is a discussion board, not a free advertising site. Anyway, Dani or Danii, whichever you want to call yourself, assuming you are a real dancer, I wish you well, and hope you make a lot of moolah by being a nice, friendly, upfront gal.
  • Danii
    14 years ago
    lol. Well thanks. I'm advertising for the small chance it might bring in some new patrons and to prove that I can change your mind if you come in and ask for me. Make sure yo tell me you're from this website. :D
  • Danii
    14 years ago
    and also, I will be back at work eithwr tonight or saturday. Had to take a few days off. :D I look forward to meeting all of you. My schedule will be posted on my page.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    dani could you post a profile pic of yourself?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, maybe you'll get a butt shot! (I hope she wears a thong...)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam, Planning a road trip?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah Ohio is right next to Indiana home of Brad's Brass Flamingo. $12 lap dances. We have $15 couch dances at whispers here in columbus but they suck. There is a bouncer standing 10 feet away and there is no privacy and you have to pay in advance to the bouncer. Clubs also run $10 dance days but they are only on mondays, tuesday and not many hot dancers working on those days. Otherwise lap dances are $30-40 with the occasional 2fer1s, not to mention the low mileage.
  • Danii
    14 years ago
    I'd rather you just come in and see me. :) judge me in persoon. I can tell you though, I'm 18 and never had kids. I've been in gymnastics my whole life ad I'm kinda punk rock. I'm 5'2" and 102 pounds. B cup boobs, almost a C. That's all the info you get. :)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "I'm 18 and never had kids." Get on a plane and head for Paris!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Oh, Dani, you little flirt. Sam - be careful, let us know how it goes. Here she comes Just look at that style She's looking at you Giving you that smile But I know she's gonna treat you wrong So your heart just had better be strong 'Cause you can get hurt, Yeah you can get hurt Fooling around With that little town flirt
  • Danii
    14 years ago
    lol! I'm not a flirt!
  • Danii
    14 years ago
    oh, and I'll be back in to work tonight so, come see me.
  • AshlynOrMiranda
    14 years ago
    i used to work there i quit a few weeks ago. I made killians with less girls there. The club was family to me until we got more girls then it seemed like competition. I dont feel it should be competition girls are all there to make their money. Why try to be bigger and better than someone when everyone is equal. Girls should work with eachother but it seemed as if it was happening n there was more shit talking behind backs than anything. Just lookin for a new environment now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion