Miami

dallas702
Wandering
Going to Miami (downtown hotel) Fri and Sat (2/12-13). Yes, I know I'm a week late for the Saints Bowl, but that's how it happens. I'm hoping the let down after the past week's hype and traffic will lead to more opportunities and better prices. I AM looking for hot dances and extras, ITC on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I was there a year ago, loved Tootsies and enjoyed a few other clubs. And before you write it - I am looking over the reviews here! But things change.

Here's the big question: What Miami area clubs now offer the best opportunities for good views, inexpensive lap/VIP/champ rooms, and willing women?

5 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Many say Pink Pony is a good spot, but I've found that if you are not latin. they tend to ignore you. Tootsie's, well you can't go wrong there. I think what you have to decide is what you consider "...inexpensive lap/VIP/champ rooms...". I've found that if the price is right, a lot of clubs may meet your other expectation. Being as you are downtown, I'd pass on "Gold Rush" which is the closest to downtown. I really don't know of any good clubs near downtown, so if you don't have a rental and need a cub, cost will escalate. Good luck!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If I was in Miami, Tootsie's would be the first place I would go. nudity and booze. Here in ohio, if a club is fully nude it can not serve booze. With the exception of a couple of Dayton clubs that work around that law.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Stay as far away from Gold rush as you can. You will see better talent in your hotel lobby. I didn't make it there on my recent trip but Tootsies was highly recommended by everyone that I asked.
  • dallas702
    15 years ago
    Hey Clubber, samsuns1, Yoda,
    Thanks for the tips. I have a car and will try the Pink Pony this afternoon then move on to Tootsie's later (I planned a return to Tootsie's anyway) I tried Playmates (Coral Gables) last night (it was very late by the time I checked in and Playmates was reasonably close) difficult to find, not very big, very busy, but WELL worth the trip.
    Reviews later!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    d702,

Good luck in your endeavors. I think "Playmates" is the old "Alley Cat"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion