tuscl

Trapeze Club - swinger club

has anyone been to this place ? supposedly a swinger joint. What are some of the expectations coming here ? is it like a place to go and have random public sex ? if so then why do we need to go to SC anymore ? What are somethings to watch for or avoid going to s swinger clubs ? any advices for newbies in this area ?

2 comments

• potheadpl
    15 years ago
    The swingers clubs I've heard of try to keep single guys out. They're very "selective" about who is given the privilege of entering. In other words, you had better be someone the women will want to fuck.

That means physically attractive, in shape, well-groomed, well-dressed, and able to charm the person at the front desk.

Strip clubs aren't that picky.
  • sanitago
    15 years ago
    potheadpl pretty much said what I've run into from these clubs. some will let single guys in, but more than a couple I've read/heard of prefer that any such guys be bi, which leaves me out. not saying you can't get in, or that the club you're interested in is going to have the same policy, just warning that you might run into some conditions that you don't want to fulfill.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion