tuscl

Police arrest two on prostitution charges

Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:27 PM
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Myrtle Beach Police arrested two women this week on prostitution charges, noting one of the suspects wanted drugs as payment. Rhonda Neece, 43, was arrested early Thursday morning after she approached an undercover officer as she was walking south on Ocean Boulevard near 22nd Avenue South, according to a police report. Neece allegedly offered to perform a sexual act for $30 in the parking lot of the Palmetto Vista. Neece was arrested after she went to her room at the Palmetto Vista. On Tuesday, Denise Harb, 27, was charged with prostitution after she allegedly motioned for an undercover officer to pull over near Third Avenue North and Chester Street. According to a police report, Harb got into the car when the officer pulled over, and agreed to have sex with the officer if he bought her $30 worth of marijuana. The officer reported Harb made a call to her supplier for the marijuana, and the officer identified himself. Jan 14, 2010 [view link] The dancer on top has a similar resemblance to a stripper I know. She is ugly and old but she has huge (and obviously) fake boobs that keeps her making enough money to continue on stripping.

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    YIKES!! That one on top is a scary one. It reminds me of a couple of dancers I knew. Kudos to you, samsung1 for finding all these articles. I still seek out Melon Girl, if I ever find her, I'll post a report here.
  • pop
    14 years ago
    That section of MB has gone really ghetto.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, I wonder what she would think if someone ever pointed out that I'd designated her, "Melon Girl"?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    hmmm, Clubber, not sure I know what you mean, but if I ever saw Melon Girl on the side of the road, I'd stop and offer to buy her a drink!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Just that she is a fixture on a strip club web site and known as "Melon Girl".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion