tuscl

Houston Contact

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
What is the accepted contact level at Houston clubs? One-way, two-way, air?

I am in Corpus Christi right now and the club scene down here seems to be abyssmal looking at the reviews. I'll headed up to Houston later this week and need the lowdown from you guys.

10 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I am in a similar situation. Here in Columbus,OH the clubs are pretty boring...but I have read great things about the Dayton clubs. Even better is to travel to Indianapolis to check out Brad's.

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    YMMV

I got a blow job at Michaels, and wet finger at St. James. Got nuttin' at Harlem Knights. Depends a lot on the girl, the club, and the random chance factor.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    St. James and Treasures are ranked on the top 100 tuscl clubs. The top 100 list is not perfect but I always use it as a good starting point.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    If you can not find a dancer a St James that gives high contact dances, you should give up the hobby. I get asked if I am a player more than I ask if the dancer is.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    At St. James-Good two way contact YMMV, some girls deliver extras

Houston Dolls-Good two way contact. YMWV, used to be easy to get extras there, not so at the moment.

Fantasy North-I am told it's a bordello and some guys are getting laid for as cheap as 20 bucks. YMWV
  • how
    15 years ago
    In Houston, full service was available readily in the clubs I visited. But that was a few years ago, and I read of changes since. Probably still available, but more discreetly...
  • Cravey
    15 years ago
    St. James - go to St. James. Better than Treasures in that St. James is outside the city limits and the girls dance sans pasties and full bottoms. Also, St. James have as close to private rooms as you can get in the Houston area without ponying up big $$ to go to the VIP room.

If you're in Houston one night and want as close to a guaranteed good time as possible, I'd hit St. James.

Treasures is a close second.

As for contact, the girls at St. James will, with few exceptions, provide at least stick shift performance.
  • headhunter03
    15 years ago
    In my experience, Houston is one of the best cities in the US for extras. I've easy gotten BBBJ's, CFS and HJ's at almost every club I've been to!

Houston Dolls
    Leggs Cab
    Michaels
    St James ... the list goes on!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Houston is two way contact and extras abound at many of the clubs. Many gals will also meet otc.

If you want a good time in Houston and are on the SE side - try the Ritz.
  • screg
    15 years ago
    Anybody been to the St. James on a Sunday?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion