tuscl

Does your wife know you go to strip clubs and does she mind?

earlyriser60609
Jerzey boi
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 12:04 AM
I've got some buddies who lie or avoid telling their wives that we are going to a strip club.... I tell my wife and she reminds me that: "...the girls really don't like you they just want your money..." Anyone else have a similar story?

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I've found honesty, with regard to all my activities at a club, to be the best policy.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Some strip clubs have "couples night" so if you bring your wife or gf you get in for free together. It helps strip clubs become mainstream I guess. Here is an article about FoxSexpert: 9 Reasons Strip Clubs Can Spice Up Your Sex Life [view link] The 9 reasons are mostly targeted for couples, and not single men like I expected.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My EX would have had a shit fit. Actually she did. I guess that is one of the reasons she is my EX.
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    Early in our marriage, I headed off to friend's a bachelor party, I asked if she minded if I went with my friends to a strip club. She said that's fine, so long as it doesn't become an obsession. As I do not consider it an obsession, I see no reason to raise the subject at all. It's been 20+ years since that conversation, but I consider no update necessary.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    My wife has always hated strip clubs and I have always lied to her. Sad but true. (I ain't lyin' to you guys.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion