tuscl

screwing (metaphorically) with a ROB

LeeH
Georgia
The club that my ATF dances in has a major ROB in it. Actually, most of the other dancers think she's a plain ole bitch, too. But the club keeps her on, as she's a money-maker for them. And I'll admit that (before I met my ATF) I fell for the ROB early on -- she's really good at SS, but became pretty transparent to me fairly quickly. Apparently, not everyone catches on, as she actually has regulars (which is really weird, as I'm not THAT perceptive).

Anyway, the ROB is my ATF's main "competition" in the club -- most guys that would like one would like the other (at least until they got to know the ROB) -- and the ROB really, really sees it as nothing but a competition -- hence the other dancers seeing her as a bitch, too.

So we've got (1) a ROB (2) who suckered me for a little while and (3) who hates my ATF. Yeah, I don't like her too much. ;-)

So this one night, I go into the club, figuring to drop $X on my ATF. It's a slow night, and the ROB is there (when she was supposed to be off that night), cutting into my ATF's cut -- what little there was. So I was kinda glad that I picked that night -- make the ATF's night a bit better -- and I decided to have some fun with that $X.

The first time my ATF was on stage, I went up to the tip rail. When she came over, I noted that the ROB was facing the stage, and jokingly asked her if white guys were allowed to make it rain. She laughed and said "yes", so I did it. Then we made sure that all table dances were in full view of the ROB. Then when the ATF's name got called again to go on stage, I told her that I sensed storm clouds gathering. She laughed and showed me how to make the rain even more effective/obvious. And finally, my ATF and I went VIP (being sure that the ROB saw us go there). The ROB had no VIP all night -- a rarity for her.

All of this was my idea -- which vaulted my ATF further in my eyes -- but we both had a really good time, and I think I only went $5 over my $X "limit".

13 comments

• Player11
    15 years ago
    A lot of the old ROB's are has beens who can't compete with younger gals or gals who actually give a fair deal. They will try to lead you on with all kinda SS to get money for services not performed. Never, ever give them money for services not performed no matter how dire the drama. If its a VIP deal, make sure you understand whats involved. Don't accept statements from them like "I will rock you" at face value.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah it's stupid how guys will drop thousands on an ROB expecting her to change her limits. It's not gonna happen. Just move on there are plenty of other fish out there.

It seems like the more dancers talk about how great their VIP will be, the less likely I will believe them. If she was giving Mr. Happy attention while telling me this then maybe I would fall for it..but if she just is sitting there talking about the VIP I'll ignore it like a sales pitch. NEXT! Actions speak louder than words.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    98% of strippers will be ROBs if given the chance. They will rationalize it in every crazy way possible too. Always keep your guard up when dealing with whores, and remember that no matter how much they try and illicit your sympathy or how biologically similar to people they look in the end, they aren't really human.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    ever hear of the difference between elicit and illicit Dougster? Get a F*****G dictionary or stop using big words.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Oh, god, another faggot english major. Let me guess, math and anything real was too hard for you right?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    This post makes me wonder if a ROB and another dancer could work some scheme and split what they take in?
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    I see your point, Clubber. But unless several of the other dancers are in on the "yeah, she's a bitch" riff, it's not true in this case.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    why were you getting dances with some guy named "Rob?"
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Clubber, lend me your club, so I can whomp on DickJohnson. LMAO, good one, DickJohnson
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha I know DJ was just joking in his comment...but ROB stands for Rip off Bitch in case any one has not yet read the glossary.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    DickJohnson, he had fabulous moobs! ;-)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    The most classic ROB experience I know of was a guy a dancer wanted $400 from to help her get the ac fixed on her car. As he was a SC newbie - RIL, he meekly handed it over - no dances, no pussy, no nothing. Later when he really realized what he had done he says it was like he was in a hypnotic trance.

He said she had gotten him in VIP full of champagne and was dancing with a back and forth hypnotic swing. Would you believe this gal was 42 and flat?

Never, ever give them money for services not performed!

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    We know a guy who was so generous with his girl that he finally had to marry her for HIS money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion