John's Hot Spot - Free lifetime VIP cards Dec 18th

I stopped into John's and the doorman told me they would be issuing lifetime VIP cards next Friday. He said something about signing a book to register.

John's is the closest sc to my house yet I never go there because the talent is aweful. With that said, I might venture down for a VIP card.

16 comments

• brewerfan
    15 years ago
    If the question is, "should I get one", which I think it is, it's up to you. My theory is, that if its a great club with great looking girls and good-to-great dances, then go ahead and get one. That way, you will go there even more frequently, which will lead into the girls getting to know you better and you can establish a better relationship with them. That way, the more they know you and the better of a trust foundation you build, you'll end up getting away with more shit than the not so regulars.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I personally think that this club must really suck if it is giving away free lifetime VIPs for free. I have found that spending money in a strip club simply to get a good deal is not a good idea. If an ugly or low mileage type of girl offers a special deal on lap dances, it is usually just not worth it no matter what the price.

Also I'm sure this is not "free"...if you go there you will probably end up spending more money on drinks, tips, and maybe dances. If you go and just get the VIP card and walk out without spending any money you might get pegged and remembered as a cheap ass.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I just checked it out on tuscl and the average drink price is $6+. No wonder they are giving out free VIP cards..they probably make plenty of profits from selling drinks and not cover!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I don't like the idea of signing, registering, or anything of the sort. If you do sign anything, no need to be honest. Take a page out of the ACORN book and register as Micky Mouse or maybe one of the Dallas Cowboys. That might get you some action! :)
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    I'll pass on getting a pass to this place. I agree with Clubber, I am not going to sign up under my real name anywhere. I just like to kick back anonymously. Where I go, the gals that I like know it, and the other ones I politely turn down.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I'm going to sign up with the name Vince Michaels!

And Sam, a $6 drink in a Detroit sc is a bargain. $8-12 is pretty typical for well/call drinks.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have had a life time membership to the PP chain for years. I got it free (normally $500). It does not save much. Parking is free and day time admission is only $3.00 and then I tip the door girl a buck.Last month they started reissuing new cards. They had a form with about 20 questions on it. Name, address, email address, phone, favorite dancer, favorite drink, mothers maiden name, etc. I refused to answer all but 2. They got my name and retired.They now just swipe your card. Would a dancer give you all that much personal information? I did get the new card.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    LOL, Phillip, ya got me!! Seeing as I doubt I'll be going there, go ahead. Phil is right about drink costs, even Happy hour drinks around Detroit $5 for bottle beer is about the cheapest unless you go to a real dive bar.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here in Columbus, cheap drinks are considered $2 or $3 (Club x and Cols Gold)...but then again our lap dance prices are like $30/song or $40 2fer1s. You gotta be drunk/stupid to pay those kind of LD prices!
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    The real question of interest here is, will they honor the card at Bogart's and H8N/S? JHS currently honors my Bogarts card, which should expire sometime this winter.

My regular readers (like there are any) will know I have a lot of affection for this place. Yes, the average talent is much lower than other places, and the pasties get sucked (oops, I mean they suck), but the occasional diamond in the rough can be found. Dancers range from newbies learning the ropes to old pros who chose to work here for personal reasons (close to home). In general it's rather slow and the dancers will sit with you for hours at a time, for the price of a drink or two. Often great GFE. I currently have 3 favs working here.

***Newsflash*** a dancer told me on Monday that the owner is going to court to get the pasties removed (chuckle, chuckle) and that he expects to win this time. We shall see. Personally, I like to remove them myself.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have had my card accepted at one other club. "Crush" used to be, used to be.They have changed names 3 times.Got to meet the competition. But they still don't.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I'm a card carrying lifetime VIP. The only signing was the back of the card!

And holy shit the talent was awful again. I walk back to the bathroom when I first get there, pretty crowded near the bar. A stunning black girl makes that stripper eye contact with me. WOW! In the bathroom, I'm thinking, "Did she have a sweater on?" I come out and see she's a custy with a christmas party. I had to be delirious to think a pretty woman worked here.

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Geez. Phil, I'll have one of whatever you were drinking too. Some times the gals that come in with their boyfriends are definitely the hottest ones.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the story update Philip..maybe things will change eventually. However, I would not be surprised if things did change it would be because of new management and they would probably no longer honor the VIP. Who knows though. At least you did not shell out big bucks for that VIP card. A club here in Columbus, Club X charges like $400-500 for their 1 year platinum membership card. No option for lifetime pass
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    One of the jelly rolls told me the pasties were going away too. We'll see.

For me, I can't lose. I seldom visit this club because of the poor talent. Now I can feel free to stop in without feeling like I'm pissing away cover.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There is a place that was open here in Columbus a few years ago called Danny's Gold Fox. $8 cover charge. I used to stop there often because it was right off of the highway. It never had any good looking girls but I would still try it out once a month pissing away $8 cover. I probably would have continued to frequent the place but the $8 cover held me back..I would rather go to the waffle house next door because they had hotter women working in there anyways. The strip club eventually went out of business but the waffle house is still open lol. Not to mention the strip club was low mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion