tuscl

What club(s) have the best stage show in So Cal?

primemover
Florida
Friday, December 11, 2009 4:31 AM
Most of the reviews gloss over this. This includes LA, OC and COI clubs.

5 comments

• minnow
    15 years ago
    pm- What exactly would you consider a good stage show to be? Good as in pole tricks, costume/theme shows, or good as in dancer/audience interaction? Either standard you apply, So Cal isn't exactly the epitome of stage shows, because too many clubs there clip the songs.
  • primemover
    15 years ago
    I guess one that doesn't have huge gaps in between dancers(Hawaii Theater had gaps, where SR Torrance had none), interaction with the audience would be nice(or at least if I tip they'll come my way), and in general where the girls give their best on stage rather than just shill for laps.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Deja Vu on Midway in San Diego (I know not exactly close), used to have the 5-time U.S. Pole Champion employed as a regular among their crew. Her stage name was/is Kennedy. Among the tricks I saw her perform was inverting herself and then walking in a circle about the pole on the ceiling in her stilettos, and, doing the splits on the ceiling (yes, upside down.) Most of the other dancers were strictly average stage shows and thee's a moat between you and the stage, fyi. NOW for the most important info: the club overall is TERRIBLE, in that the dancers go to the locker room when a 2-for-1 dance special is announced, and the waitress will interrupt your metered VIP time to inquire "Would you like to buy the lady a drink?" The dancer isn't allowed to say no and if you do buy one, you'll be interrupted a second time when she brings the drink and you have to dig for payment. Other than Kennedy, this club is crap. But if you want a good stage show, call ahead and make sure she's still there (or check their website--she used to be prominently featured on it.)
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    The club with the best stage shows (IMO) closed down last August. RIP, Century Lounge.
  • hobby_guy
    15 years ago
    If you like chocolate ladies the best show I've seen is at Starz in the early evening. They have a small stage upstairs and they put on two ladies at a time. It's nude pussy and ass in your face for two long songs. I'm white but I'm comfortable during the day or early evening. Later in the night it get's a little too crowded for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion