tuscl

Tampa Florida strip clubs

Thursday, December 3, 2009 12:16 AM
Hey I am trying to get info about Tampa strip clubs. I am trying to figure out which is right for me. I am looking for a classy place that has alcohol, maybe food, and allows for contact. I am trying to determine what kind of contact is allowed... not looking for too much, but maybe a little boob fun would be nice... If you have info, please let me know. I am thinking from reviews that Mons and 2001 may be more than I am looking for... but I am not really sure what goes on. Either post here or send a PM if needed.

20 comments

• LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    Neither Mons nor 2001 have alcohol.
  • duo33470
    15 years ago
    So how about the Penthouse Club... sounds Ok from the reviews, but it is not nude?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Tampa does not need booze at their clubs...the women are already hot enough even without the booze. Mons Venus, Scarlett's, and 2001 are all top 100 tuscl clubs with plenty of reviews to back them up.(unlike other clubs on the top 100 that barely have enough reviews)
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Thee Dollhouse has alcohol. Penthouse Club has food and alcohol. but Dollhouse sucks for mileage. If it was me, I'd get drunk then go to 2001. There's a Sweetbay Liquor just down Dale Mabry from there. Buy some miniature liquor bottles and spike your Coke in the bathroom.
  • duo33470
    15 years ago
    How much contact goes on at Mons and 2001?
  • how
    15 years ago
    duo, at Mons you will get "full contact" but no possibilities of extras. It is a lapdance factory, and has about the least personal interaction of any club. But it is a legend. At 2001, you will be tempted by many hints or even promises, but likely will be ripped off. Be careful. Scarletts at Ybor Strip is supposed to be friendlier.
  • duo33470
    15 years ago
    so i guess i am a newbie at the language... full contact means what exactly? Do any of the places have girls that will touch your cock? I am not really wanting to catch something!
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Duo, here's the definition of "full contact" from the glossary section (see top line menu). Check this out for more info on jargon, etc. Full Contact A lap dance where a statistically significant amount of touching and/or grinding takes place. Comes in two basic varieties: "ONE WAY": at a minimum the dancer grinds your crotch with her ass with the intent of getting you off in your pants. Enhanced variations can include her rubbing her tits in your face, stroking your package, nibbling you. pinching you, etc. Often you will be allowed some limited touching of the girl (thighs, ass) but "limited" is the operative word in a ONE WAY. "TWO WAY": where in addition to the above you are free to feel the dancers tits, ass, sometimes crotch, etc. Enhanced variations can include kissing, licking and sucking her nipples, slipping a finger or two in her kitty, oral sex. Can get very intimate.
  • duo33470
    15 years ago
    So is the Penthouse Club in Tampa a full contact place?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Duo---I think there's a law in Hillsborough county which states naked or topless women and alcohol cannot be under the same roof. I haven't been to Penthouse Club but I did visit Thee Dollhouse. Dancers wore G-strings and pasties. 2 way contact was not allowed. Get drunk and go to 2001. It's full contact and full of hotties.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    I've always been most satisfied at Ybor Strip/Scarlett's.
  • duo33470
    15 years ago
    How satisfied did u get at Scarletts/Ybor??? And how did they satisfy u?
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    FCOL, if you can't have a good time at samsung or pothead suggested clubs, just enjoy the nice warm weather there. Why don't you tell us which 1-3 clubs that you've been to epitomizes your idea of fun, maybe we can give you a better answer instead of this ping-pong game going on.
  • aquavelvaman
    15 years ago
    minnow, well said and worthy of yout 1,000th post. Congrats on the milestone
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    How satisfied, Duo? Look, at Scarlett's you will likely get offered a HJ or a BJ. That was my experience. I got the hint that the same is possible at 2001, but it will cost you big bucks, like $400 or more. You're not getting any of that at Mons. No way. BUT---when you go to Mons you are seeing the cream of the crop of Tampa strippers. Nothing but 8s or higher. That's why ppl go there.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    To paraphrase, a 6 or 7 bobbing her head in my lap is worth a dozen untouchable 10s on the stage.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Georg----That's what you'll get at Scarlett's, no doubt. But even at Mons or 2001 the girls aren't untouchable. And they're 10s. LOL
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    mons for the hotties Scarlett's for the mileage
  • shurshot
    8 years ago
    At Mons, pussies ARE untouchable!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    mons is a good place to look at the holy ground of heavenly delights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion