tuscl

Anyone else visit Greenville, SC clubs in the evening?

Saturday, November 28, 2009 6:14 AM
Just wondering if so, have you had a chance to compare the Trophy Club to Platinum Plus in the evening hours? It's been a while since I've stopped by the Trophy Club since they aren't usually as busy as the other club late on Saturday night. I believe they close at 2AM on Saturday nights which is still early for me on the weekend.

5 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    Platinum Plus stays open until 6AM during the weekend.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    What time do they stop serving booze at PP if they stay open until 6AM? I thought it was some sort of law to stop serving at 2:30AM..but maybe it is an Ohio thing.
  • theriddler
    15 years ago
    I'm going to both next weekend. I have not been to TC before but have had it on my radar. If the lapper price of $25 is firm then I won't hang around to long. I'll go to PP and get 2/30. Not sure of the booze deal but I've had beers til 4AM on weeknights. review to follow. enjoy.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    I thought South Carolina law demanded that last call was at 2 or 230?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I believe the normal cut off may be around 2 or 230am most nights. That's not usually when I visit though. There is a special Sunday blue law about drinking. Platinum Plus in Greenville stops serving bottled beer around 20 til midnight and I believe they even send waitresses around to collect up all the beer not letting you keep it. I think that policy sucks. I heard the so called "beer" they sell in plastic cups afterwards on Saturday night/Sunday morning is non-alcoholic beer. I believe the Columbia sister club can keep serving bottled beer a whole lot later into the night. I used to think these laws were ridiculous and didn't like them. However I found out it cut out all the dancers trying to get you to buy them a drink etc. etc. so that part is nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion