tuscl

VIP question

Who has the cheapest?

17 comments

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Cheapest what.....admission to the room?

need some specifics what you are asking for
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    What city do you live in?
    I would guess maybe Brad's...but I don't know..
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Detroit area charges $10-$20 for going to private VIP. When this foolishness started the dancer was supposed to pay. NOT! The fee was quickly passed on to the customer. The entry fee is charged for each dance these days. It used to be a one-time charge to get a wristband.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Most clubs I go dont have champagne rooms, but they have private VIP booths. I dont know what area you are from but dives are usually cheaper.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam's talking about Brad's 1/2 hr for $100 and no other cost (to the dancer, house, etc.)

In Detroit, it's typical to pay for $10 wristband for entry to the VIP room. Then it's often a per dance charge (mostly $10-$20, depending on the day), or whatever bulk rate one negotiates with the independent contractor prior to VIP bliss.

On the other hand, if you really want to spend, there's the place in downtown Charleston, West Virginia, which is $500 for the half hour. If one goes by all of the vacant store fronts there, you'd figure they'd be charging $50.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    Are the high-dollar VIP/Champaigne rooms worth the money. I mean, I have gotten 35 dollar/song dances that are great and some are air. And, as I stated in previous chats, it all depends on the girl. The bottom line is, that it's bad enough to be disappointed by a 35 dollar/song in a booth. But, it must be a bitch to be disappointed in a 300-500/half hour.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    This is actually a good question, albeit too vague on the specifics of what he really wants.

The cheapest VIP areas that I've ever been in were free, and they were all in Quebec.

In the States, Mario's Showplace in MA was $150 (I'm not sure for how long a time that was for though), Club Fantasies in RI was $130 (for I think 15-20 mins.), and Planet Rock in VT was $100/15 mins. (which I would definitely skip, since you can't touch the girl anywhere that you really want to...lol...).
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Jamie1, don't know what part of the country you're in, but $35 per song is pretty expensive. If Indianapolis is doable, Brad's is $10 during the day and $12 at night for full-length songs, performed topless, all-out grinding (with no extras possible), and you're hands can roam anywhere but the panties. I'm going to guess 3 songs at Brad's would be better than one of those $35 versions. And if a dancer tried to deliver a $10/$12 lapper at Brad's as an air dance, guys would scream bloody murder.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    WELL, THE PLACE I GO TO IN WISCONSIN, YOU HAVE 4 OPTIONS. THERE IS THE $20/SONG DANCE THAT IS MOSTLY AIR. THEN, THERE IS ANOTHER SECTION IN THE CLUB WHERE U HAVE 2 OPTIONS-$35/SONG OR 3 FOR $90, AND LIMITED TOUCHING. THEN THERE IS THE OTHER SECTION THAT IS VIP/CHAMPAIGNE ROOM FOR LIKE $300. NO CLUE WHAT GOES ON IN THE $300 SECTION CUZ I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE. IS IT OK TO ASK A GIRL WHAT GOES ON IN THERE?
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Motel 6, perhaps.............// Have fun asking expedia.com if there's any cheaper. I don't think you have to buy memberships, or post reviews there.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am paying $20 for a 2fer at my favorite club. I am talking high mileage. BBBJ, FS, HJ. You will not get my prices until you know the girls well. It has taken me 8 years and probably $100K. There are no VIP rooms but there are are Champagne Rooms. Very expensive. It will cost you at least $500. Closer to $1,000;. I can get the same action in the couch room from my favorites for a 2 for $20. I read the reviews for all clubs that interest me.Brads is the only one that interests me. But I doubt it can match the prices/mileage that I am getting. I have 12 buddies that I swap PM's/emails with. I have a home!!!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "The bottom line is, that it's bad enough to be disappointed by a 35 dollar/song in a booth. But, it must be a bitch to be disappointed in a 300-500/half hour."

That is why some people consider lap dances to be "test driving" to find someone for the VIP room. Columbus, OH has standard lap dance prices of $30 or 2fer1s at $35-40.

It is also a bitch when I once "test drived" a dancer with lap dances and they were high mileage. But then when I took her to the VIP room she gave me bullshit about how they have cameras watching us and mileage went way down. Very disappointed by that SC visit.

I have thought about making a 1 hour+ drive to dayton, oh to visit Cheeks after seeing it now listed in the top 10 strip clubs in tuscl but I am reading too much about how they try to upsell in VIP rooms and that has made me hesitant to visit.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

Cheeks used to be a favorite of mine when I spent time in Ohio. I walked to it a few times as I was holed up near it. Last time I was there was in early Sept. 2001. I am sure it is much different today, but they always had the better dancers in the area.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Sam ----if lap dances are $30 per dance then the economy in Columbus must not be too bad ---- Obama must be proud of that fact. In Detroit I have seen a continual decline in prices due to the economy ----- the women and clubs just need to make money! My favorite club even recently has reduced the price of bottled water by 1/3
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Jamie1 ... On the Border! I've been there. [yuk] Nice club, but prices for what one gets are too much. You need a road trip to Brad's in Indy.

Two visits ago to Border, I had a dancer tell me "You're not touching my b00bs or my ass unless we go to VIP." Said dancer quoted $300+ for that experience. Having been to Detroit not too long before, I'd have to have multiple strokes to have taken the dancer up on her offer.

Pre-law enforcement shutdown at Penthouse Club in Detroit, $300 could get a guy everything for a duration of 12 songs in a private room with no bouncer interference. I know of no equivalent value at Border and Penthouse Club had some very attractive gals.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    That is right CT --most of those gals now are at Flight Club. The price you quoted might also be high ---I have heard that full service price at closer to $200 to 250 but why should I go there when I can get the same service for a whole lot less dollars in an open romper room that the bouncer never checks on?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Sure, one can ask what goes on in the VIP/Champagne Room...just don't expect to get the truth...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion