tuscl

New York clubs

Can anyone suggest a good club. I'm thinking of extras, price details etc

8 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I see Gallaghers2000 mentioned alot as extras friendly, never been there.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I recall paying $18 for one mixed drink and one beer back in 2000 at an upscale night club located in a basement (Union Square area.) From what I gather, drink prices are still very high, though reviews which come through routinely mention $20 lap dances. Are the songs shorter than short?!? I have no idea. My host though pointed out a litany of out-call adult ads in some small-time newspaper. Rudy Giulliani cleaned up Times Square, but elsewhere???
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Based of the tuscl top 100
    Gallaghers 2000
    or
    Flashdancers

• evilbob
    15 years ago
    Where in union square? I'm in that neighborhood quite frequently.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sorry. I haven't been there in years. And we hit several places back then (I recall another club on a 2nd floor which was dead, except for the obese guy making out with a petite girl -- THAT was a lasting image...) I know space is at such a premium in Manhattan (well, back then at least), that it's common to shoe-horn places in spots most other parts of the country might scratch their head at (a basement???)
  • newmark
    15 years ago
    I travel to NY on business a lot. Read some of my reviews. I have not been to Scores, Penthouse, or Hustler. However, I have hit just about all of the others of note. Flashdancers has the best looking girls overall, without question. The drawback with FD is the expense and the lack of privacy. Even in the very expensive VIP, you are not alone with your dancer at most times.

The seedirst clubs are probably Westside and Bare Elegance. BE is more convenient, but the upsell can get expensive. If you can find a girl you like at Westside, they have very private VIP rooms.

If you don't mind leaving Manhattan, G2000 is a really good club. It is my current favorite. There are always good looking girls and the prices are good. At $160 for 30minutes, their VIP is the best value you will find.

Rick's and Private Eyes are decent options, in that order. Decent girls and decent dances can be had at any of the clubs I have been to. Songs are generally of a reasonable length. Drinks are expensive and with the exception of Westside, dances are $20. Most VIPs are in the $500 per hour plus tip range, and not all clubs offer a half hour option.

Have fun.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Newmark, you ought to post that to the articles portion of this site.
  • metaldude
    15 years ago
    Newmark cvers it well so I'll just add...I miss the Hot Lap Dance Club <sigh>
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion