tuscl

Hypnotism: is this for REAL?

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
This Derren Brown dude has GOT to have some kind of magical powers. I've seen him on TV a few times and I'm just wondering, how "real" is it, really?

Video of stripper control -- "I never touched you, really."

http://www.whynotclips.com/videos.aspx/v…

Can I learn how? Or am I simply doomed to forever interact with strippers entirely without magical powers, and therefore have to pay them for the touching? "I gave you a $20, really."

10 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago

I think it is for real. :) Of course, magicians can make the unreal seem real.

How about a stripper who can make you think that you just had the best lapdance of your life without even touching her?

Those strippers who enjoy role play can be a lot of fun.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

BTW, I don't think you need to pay to touch 'em assuming you don't mind wasting time (becoming a piece of talking furniture). Also, if you are pussy licker, then at Angels the dancers will be lined up for you services-----I'd be surprised if at other clubs the same rule didn't apply, but I could be wrong.

I never felt that I had to pay, but it made no sense at all not to. The dancers needs are typically very different than mine; forget about babies or a real relationship or proving I'm an alpha male.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    If you star at BookGuys avatar picture long enough you will become hypnotically tranced!
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I don't actually want to know "how to touch" strippers. I want to know "how to HYPNOTIZE" WOMEN in general. :P
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    BG,

Easy, just wave cash in front of them. The value of the cash WILL vary!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    ah clubber using money takes out the fun from it. That is like putting a steak in your pocket and calling a dog to come to you.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

Correct, but then what is the goal of each? Success!
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Depending on the stripper or the dog, maybe you don't want to put the steak in your pants too close to your crotch. The metaphor holds ...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Here's an idea, try hypnotizing yourself and plant the hypnotic suggestion you have the power to hypnotize women, problem solved.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    So, you want to learn how to make a stripper feel like she's been touched when you actually haven't touched her at all?? Good luck with that...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion