tuscl

my halloween at the club

Monday, November 2, 2009 1:16 PM
I show up at 5pm as usual. I am dressed like a strip club bouncer. I had a wig with a greasy ponytail slicked back. I had on a cheap dress shirt from tj maxx with an even cheaper tie. Black tuxedo pants (rental) and cheap black shoes. I threw on a gold chain too. I stuffed cotton balls down my shirt to give me that ex tough guy who is now fat look. I walk into pp and own the bitch. Boom I throw vinny a bill (one) and he looks at me and looks mad. He says what are u supposed to be? I says "you". He threw me out. Nepals is next. I forgot I was banned for life so shit godivas it is. I walk in and the place smelled like chicken and waffles. This shawty had me straight trippin. She asked what I was supposed to be and I said a bouncer in a club. She laughed and said "I don't get it". Whatever. I got a dance from her and her big black milk bags were fuckin out of control. I asked for a champagne room dance which was more like a mad dog 20 20 room but whatever. I boned her. Fuggedabout it. Bada bing. No rubb. Old school style. I spent the next day in the free clinic with the clap. Happy halloween fuckers

1 comment

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    You missed out. The penthouse club you could have gotten in for free with a costume. Almost everyone was wearing a costume and they even had tombstones and flashing skeletons up on stage. Nepals was ok but not as much fun. Platinum sucked a bit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion