tuscl

anyone go to clubs on fri and sat and church on sunday? any dancers go to churc

Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:38 AM
Would seem a bit hypocritical but I'm sure it happens. Anyone?

17 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    Most of the dancers I know go to church. Not all people are prudes. Gambling dancer is crazy about reading her Bible and wanted to take me the church; repeatedly. She can't comprehend that a person wouldn't eagerly want to go to church; it's God's house. The Haitians locally were on a church building spree. Neighbor next door goes to 4 different churchs more than once a week. Neighbor in back's children were saying how lucky I was that I would be going to sleep. They related how they had church all the way from suppertime THRU to the morning (they want sleep; their father says God is much more important---they don't play when it comes to this God nonsense). He goes to 5 different churches regulary----the adults think this is Heaven i.e. going to church. Oh, they love giving money to the church-----better than sex it seems. Young lady non-stripper wannabe has gone with her dad to the stripclubs. She says the dancers are so beautiful she'd be afraid to compete, but wishes she could. Yes, another Bible lover. Says she needs to read the Bible at least twice a day. I said isn't strip clubbing evil? She gave me this look. I said isn't it against the Bible? Then explained that some Bible lovers told me the clubbing was a sin. She shook her head and said she needed to see the passage, but couldn't imagine it being a sin. The women were making money and having a good time and the men were spending money having a good time----and that is good. All of this anti-sex BS definitely seems like a mental illness to me. Oh, the famous question: How would you feel if you're daughter did it? Gee, if she isn't being forced directly or *indirectly* then more power to her; the more fun or orgasms the better. Career? Sounds dreadful for men or women.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Religion is hypocritical.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    You're a real faggot aren't you greenvegas? What exactly did you have in mind when you started this topic? Get a life.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I tried going to church on Friday and Saturday and to clubs on Sunday, but it wasn't quite as fun.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    This is one of the reasons why dancers will travel over 1 hour to come to work. They want to make the fast money, but at the same time they don't want to ruin their reputation in their hometown.
  • Bemelove
    15 years ago
    I go to Church most Sundays. Heck I'll be out partying til 3 in the morning sometimes or at a strip club, but I believe that going to church is an important part of my faith. Granted I do have a bit more liberal view than some Christians.
  • yndy
    15 years ago
    i cracked up when my 2004-5 fav told me while on my lap at ~2am how tired she'd be in church at 9am. another current semi-fav, who swears like a one of the those R-rated movies, but says she is too shy for talking dirty, always wears a necklace w/cross. i go to church Christmas, Easter, weddings, and funerals.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I go to church and then out to strip clubs. I thought I heard go out and multiply in church. I don't see anything hypocritical even though I'm still working on the multiply part. If I wasn't getting stirred up in church, I might be content to just stay home. I remember there used to be a church across the road from one nude club before they passed and enforced a law requiring 1000 ft separation of church and strip clubs.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    greenvegas, how is that hypocritical?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    How would you feel if you saw your pastor, in plainclothes, getting a lap dance?
  • djbronx
    15 years ago
    Definitely a little weird getting a GREAT lapdance from a dancer with a cross hanging there right above her titties. Not that I'm complaining...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    i never miss church on Sunday
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    SuperDude, is that to me? If I saw a pastor getting a lap dance, sure he's slipping but that's not hypocritical. Only one person is supposed to have been perfect, which is why to generalize anyone else as hypocritical is wrong (unless they themselves go around telling people to stay away from clubbing and drinking and then they go out to clubs themselves). What's the huge difference between church-goers that go to strip clubs or beat on women or curse regularly or steal stuff?
  • Lol at you calling me a fag. Its a discussion board and I started a discussion. I didn't say it was right or wrong or pass judgement. Just a question. But......if you think its "ok" to lust after women all night and then think nothings wrong with it from a biblical or church point of view then your view of christianity is schewed. God forgives but doesn't condone perpetual sin. I am a sinner just like everyone but come on damn.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    How would you feel if you saw your pastor, in plainclothes, getting a lap dance? I'd smile and say hi, how's it's going? That is if he wasn't drunk.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj, I wouldn't say I miss church on Sunday, or any other day.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "to generalize anyone else as hypocritical is wrong (unless they themselves go around telling people to stay away from clubbing and drinking and then they go out to clubs themselves)." It isn't hypocritical to go around telling people to refrain from "bad" activities that one engages in. For example, a smoker may scream from the mountain tops that smoking is evil, filthy, and stupid----doesn't mean they can or would wish to stop smoking even when they sincerely believe it is evil, filthy, and stupid. hypocrite 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. 2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion