tuscl

Fall is here. Time to change strip club attire?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It is 51 degrees in Atlanta this morning. 2 weeks ago it would have been 68. Winter is coming. How do you adjust to seasonal changes? I wear short pants year round. It makes for easy access.I compensate for it by wearing a long overcoat when it is cold. When it gets too cold, I bring in a pair of long nylon jogging pants stuffed in a pocket for when I leave. I don't know how you guys that live in really cold places in winter, do it.

22 comments

• Drippy
    15 years ago
    I wear similar clothes all year around. I wear silk boxers and a thin pair of dress pants with no belt. I wear a short sleeve polo in summer and long sleeve in winter. Here in Michigan, I wear a coat when its cold and pay the usual $3 for the coat check.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Shorts and a long overcoat? Scat, that's some kinda fashion statement..."Retro-flasher," perhaps?

Easy access is important as you noted. So I wear shorts (underarmour loose fit heat gear) for as long as I need no coat. Then, when it is coat season, I wear cotton "jersey" pants, specially modified for easy access, with matching solid-color loose-fitting boxers beneath.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I'm surprised folks don't leave their coat in their car. Yeah, you get exposed to the elements but hopefully it's just for a brief moment. Then no coat check to worry about, or dudes spilling beer on your jacket in your absence, etc. Or it disappearing, if it's a place without a coatcheck.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Only change made in South Florida, a long sleeve shirt in place of short sleeves.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont think so, but thanks for the reminder I need to rotate my a' tires soon.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    stick with the shorts
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "stick with the shorts"

AND a coon-skin cap (OBVIOUSLY no shirt...) Then head to Bogart's!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I usually just add a sweater vest to my usual natty attire...

Like how said, "Shorts and a long overcoat" would get you stopped by the police in my neighborhood...

And of course, no white pants after Labor Day (talking to you, lopaw)
  • The fashion police are gonna shut this thread down. Wow. Ok here goes. A pair of jeans. Nice jeans. Low rise boot cut. A pair of chuck taylors. Black. A tshirt that says hitman fight gear. A navy blue dickies work jacket. A dc shoes hat. There you go. Pretty much the same year round
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Hey Scat I was just thinking about that this morning when I went out to get the paper and it was low 50's chilly. Need to think about putting the sweat pants under the passenger seat, gonna be too cold for shorts before long.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    damn this weather is getting cold. I don't like using the coat check services at strip clubs. They once gave me a token to retrieve my coat and it must have fallen out of my pocket in the LD room. It was a big hassle and 15 minute delay to leave just because they had to send someone to go find my token. They refused to let me identify the coat by letting me explain what was in the pockets...

Also in Columbus, OH we have smoker patios and the doors to them are constantly opening and closing. This brings in a lot of the cold air and at one of my favorite clubs (Dream girls) the cold air makes it uncomfortable inside the club. Too cold for me. I love that place in the summer but I have bad memories of freezing my ass off in that place during the winter times.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    With you guys talking about your attire.....what about us dancers?......should we change our attire...maybe this is a new post
  • how
    15 years ago
    No, judyjudy, stick with the flesh-suit. ;)
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Summer is the worst time to wear shorts in a strip club, because of how they keep the A/C blasting.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj,

A dancers attire should always be changed. Not a lot worse to me then seeing a dancer wearing the same ol' same ol'. I once knew a dancer that wore a favorite of mine, the "school girl". When I first saw it I commented that it was a favorite. She proceeded to ALWAYS wear that. Took the enjoyment right out of it.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Clubber- I have never worn the samething twice.........so the enjoyment is still there....right?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj,

That would be fine. Of course what you wear each time would have a bearing on my enjoyment.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    LOL steve....no more white pants for me! I learned my lesson the hard way with 2 ruined pairs....white clothing (in general) and LD's do not mix well together.

Here in L.A. summer & winter apparel is very similar. Maybe throw on a hoodie at night. Unlike shadow's flasher ensemble, a hoodie w/ shorts can be quite stylish.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    It needs to be at least in the 40's before I start feeling cool. It's been in the 50's here and I'm still fine wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts outside. Unfortunately for me, my metabolism seems to adjust to make me feel hotter. I also seem to eat more without thinking about it. I go inside the building after being outside in the 50's and I feel like I'm roasting inside. If I drink beer without eating too much, sometimes I will feel cooler. Basically if it's cool in my house without the air conditioning on, I'll start wearing pants to strip clubs. I think it's still kind of hot but much more comfortable. I know of one guy who keeps his air conditioning set around 54 degrees. His electric bill must be sky high in the summertime.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Someone did jokingly tell me I must be the last of the vikings. I thought that was amusing since I thought everyone around here must be cold blooded with their slow metabolism and the heat cranked up too much. I found out later that I probably am related to the vikings. Maybe a pirate too. Two hundred years later, I go in search of booty at the strip clubs.
  • sandyman
    15 years ago
    I found a solution that was comfortable for me and thought I'd pass it on. I found a pair of pants at REI that were meant for hiking. They were long pants, but had a zippper around the thigh that allowed you to zip off a section and turn them into shorts. They were obviously made to allow you to start a hike in cool weather in the morning and then convert to shorts as the day got warmer.
    The advantage for "clubbing" was that I could wear the long pants into the club and if I found someone willing to explore, I could just undo the zipper across the front of the leg and they had full access. I tried it out on a trip to Las Vegas and not only did the dancer think it wa pretty clever, she thought the bouncers paid less attention, since they didn't realize more than groping was goin on.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Up here I've already stopped wearing shorts. Just too uncomfortable when the weather is 50 something. This simply means it's time to rely on other means to promote easy access.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion