tuscl

Fussy girls

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
When I was in Rhino in LV last week I was approached by one particular girl that asked me if I wanted a VIP. I requested a $20 dance first but she refused as she said she wasn't interested in $20 dances, only VIP. I thought this was a bit weird, anyone else come across this or anyone have any comments?

14 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah I have encountered these types of girls before. At a local club in Columbus, OH called X they have two types of dances. $25 couch dance and $35 VIP room dance. The hot fussy girls will insist on doing the $35 dance because they claim there is better privacy, etc. This is just BS for them to make more money because there are cameras in the VIP room and none in the couch room. The only problem with couch room is the bouncer some times will come in and check in. I have got better mileage in the couch room though than in the VIP room.

In conclusion, I avoid the fussy girls because they tend to be ROBs. Unless of course they are very hot. :-)
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    lg- Can you say "princessy"? Any place with 2 tiered dance option will likely have some saying- "I only do-----".
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I've encountered it a few times. Usually VIP is much steeper, so it's an easy response to reply "Why should I pay so much when I don't have any knowledge of your ability?" And then see what she says. The obvious response I've had is something along the lines of "I just want to be locked up at the higher dollar amount for my time" well, if one translates it. Of course it usually is stated as "Because I'm REALLY good" and "you'll LOVE it I promise", etc. IF you have the time, I'd sit at the rail and watch the dancer to see what she shows off (moves, dancing ability, etc.) during her stage appearance. And that just costs $1 or $2. Cheap for you but probably not what she had in mind during her solicitation.

Of course you already know my alternative: it's easy to bail for the local Irish pub and load up on food and beer and save money versus some strip club experiences.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    She sounds like she is a rip off artist. I would cycle to the next dancer. At the club where I am VIP it is a Lifetime VIP. As a VIP member the $125 VIP room entrance fee is waived, I take the girls to VIP for one thing: extras.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    CT, you can't always tell from a stage dance, how good her lap dances are. The nastiest dancer at my favorite club is lousy on stage. On the other hand, I have gotten some good stage tip dances only to find out that their lap dances were lousy.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Player - where do you live that they sell memberships to VIP rooms?? Have never heard of a lifetime membership
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Shadow, I see your point. But a lot of the dancers I've seen do show off a fair amount of their moves/agility during their stage time (I'm thinking of non-extras clubs here.) For me then it comes down to their looks and whether I'd like to have the one-to-one time. That is unless it's a place notorious for extras... then who cares about stage dancing (which I guess is your point).

With regards to what London's stating though, I think said "Fussy Girls" are relying upon a guy's impulse to bite on her attractiveness and thereby take the deal on her terms. They usually followup such a pitch with "If I'm available" when you turn them down for the moment by saying something like "maybe later." Then usually they're wandering about looking for business for most of the next half hour, etc. Deja Vu at The Pike's Place Fish Market in Seattle was a dead ringer for that scenario.
  • how
    15 years ago
    She's trying to do two things: 1) get more money for doing less, 2) establish control over you in the transaction by getting you to take the deal you don't really want.

Both indicate she's someone to avoid.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    In Boston the other night, I guy I was hanging out with ran into a dancer who only wanted to go for the $360 1/2 hour VIP. He even asked her.."So you're telling me that the only two options are $20 one song and $360 1/2 hour and you're only interested in the 1/2 hour." Her answer was a definitive yes. She gave up on $40-60 worth of easy income.

As a side note, she DID spend most of her night just working the room and not getting any takers. I'd say that was a bad career move.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Can you spell ROB?. If I can't sample in advance, it's their loss.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    At least at the Rhino you've got plenty of options.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    slickpeter,

Just click on Players nick and you can see where the clubs are he reviews, as well as the reviews.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've known of some dancers who do this simply because they believe they can make more money by holding out for a big spender. I would think the strategy is more common in Las Vegas clubs. I always decline, but I don't necessarily consider them ROBs. They aren't looking to waste either your time or theirs. Wouldn't it be more like a ROB to agree to a $20 dance, then spend the whole time upselling the VIP, telling you how you need to spend a lot more to have any fun?
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    I didn't go VIP with her because in my opinion girls that do this do so in the belief that floor dances are below them. Well that's their loss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion