tuscl

what is legal?

Just curious but if they see a dancer with her hand in a customer's pants can he/she get arrested in the Chcago area?

6 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes handjobs are considered lewd sexual conduct which the girl can be arrested for and fined, not to mention the establishment possibly also fined or shut down.

If it helps clarify, if we go and jerkoff in public we can be similiarly arrested for lewd conduct.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I'm not aware of any jurisdiction in the US where this type of contact in a strip club is legal. In Phoenix when thy were enforcing the new law a couple of years ago, undercover cops witnessed the illegal acts and then uniformed cops came in later and issued citations to the girls involved. I never heard of a guy getting in trouble.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah I have heard something that if the dancer just runs her hand up your shorts really quick that is considered illegal during a lap dance. I think getting arrested is a bit extreme but it is not impossible.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Looking at the photo it will take two dancers, each using both hands.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    On cold days, they use my shorts as hand warmers.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I'm not aware of any jurisdiction in the US where this type of contact in a strip club is legal."

Try out RI...until they likely change the law on indoor prostitution being legal this fall...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion