tuscl

Extras at Charlotte Strip Clubs

headhunter03
Colorado
Guys,

I will be traveling to Charlotte a lot this fall for business. I wanted to get some suggestions on clubs in the area where I have the best chance to get extras. I'm the type of guy who doesn't have fun in a joint unless I bust my nut.

Thanks in advance!

8 comments

• scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    Charlotte is probably one of the more lamer strip club cities in the US, second maybe only to Salt Lake City. Good luck, but I don't really think you'll find what you're looking for there. Just one guy's opinion, though.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have 3 TUSCL buddies that live in NC. One in Charlotte, one in Ashville, and one is Wilmington.They save their money for drives to SC. Especially to the Columbia Platinum Plus.It's worth the drive.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    Never been to any clubs in Charlotte but the reviews for nearby clubs in Gastonia seem promising. Gastonia is almost a suburb of Charlotte, located about 20 miles south on I-85 best I can remember.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Good luck! My extras have been mostly at clubs I frequent and not at out of town clubs.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Um, Scatterbrain: "Stuff" does go on in the private rooms at American Bush, which is Salt Lake City. Now for Charleston, W.Va., if one of Headhunter's hosts proposes a road trip there, I'd suggest ANYWHERE but there...
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY- like I said, only one guy's opinion. But I'm not sure you really know of which you speak. Didn't your own review mention the following re: American Bush in Salt Lake?:

"The private room area.... I had two with two different gals when I was there. The older gal said security has been known to look through the ac vent during private dances to make sure nothing illegal was going on. The same dancer said girls have been caught and fired for engaging in various sex acts (use your imagination and it's not very hard to think of what they were doing...) Such acts may require additional negotiated funds -- I wouldn't know as I didn't "go there". "

I'd prefer to base my information on real first hand knowledge or experience and not "stripper speak".
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I remember a t-shirt worn by an off duty stewardess that had the inscription "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you might be in Utah". A lot of truth to that. Been there.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Touche, Scat.

Yes, I was trusting in Stripper info. It has been a year now since I was there. I wonder how they're faring with the present economy? If it's like other places, perhaps more is transpiring ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion