tuscl

DEEEEETROIT is DEEEEEEELICIOUS!

Kprince
California
Thursday, July 9, 2009 7:02 PM
Best strip club city HANDS DOWN! You have your high end, (flight club, close to the vegas strip clubs in terms of quality) and you have your low end, (king henry the 8th, southgate, etc) and everything in between. You have your metro detroit area clubs as well as the many 8mile detroit city strip clubs, all within the same general area. It is strip club HEAVEN! Who here agrees with me? The only problem I've had is when I go to the high end places like flight club or penthouse club on the weekends, the girls there don't do as many extras as the weekday girls. I once asked for extras to this stripper in the penthouse and showed her all the cash in my wallet (a few g's) and she still said she would only do a handjob for 200.00? On the weekdays I get much more attention and prices are much lower than that obviously!

12 comments

• Otto22
    15 years ago
    The clubs around Detroit have only one downside, they spoil you for anywhere else. Once you have experienced high mileage "Motor City Style" you find everything else pretty lame. My favorite club is Bogarts where Willie Johnson always can count on a workout. Several other Detroit area clubs offer dependable mileage but not always great value (FC or Penthouse). Be warned, however, that other clubs will pale in comparison to what you will experience in SE Michigan.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just wondering what are some good places to stay at in Detroit? It is over a 3 hour drive for me so I would end up checking into a motel or hotel if I did ever go to check it out.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have always been surprised by the reported quality of clubs in the Detroit area. All you hear is that the area is deteriorating. At least one industry appears to still be doing well.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah I wonder how many of these strippers were previously auto workers
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I had the good fortune to have a couple of projects in Detroit a few years back. I usually stayed near the airport (Hampton Inn), which gave me quick access to about 6 clubs. My favorite was the Playhouse, expensive but a very nice intimate feeling with the right girl. Flight Club was overproduced. Bogarts and Henry VIII were low end, good for mileage. Then there is Henry VIII South, which is the bottom of the barrel and reliable for extras. Yes, you can get spoiled. I would put Detroit area in the top 5 nationwide (Say Tampa, Dallas, Detroit, Phoenix, and select locations in NJ). But I'm still investigating.
  • SirenOfTitan
    15 years ago
    I always enjoyed working at Trumpp's when I was still working in the Detroit area; the management and staff are absolutely fantastic. I prefer my clubs a little more low-key nowadays (although I'd like to check out Penthouse, simply because I haven't done so since it opened).
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Detroit is my city of choice for SCs. I travel often and get to Detroit on a regular basis. Like harrydave, I stay near the airport (there are a number of hotels there in various price ranges). I also like the Playhouse as it fits my style and I have gotten to know a few girls there. I've visited some of the other SCs mentioned and agree that DEEEtroit is one of the top cities in the US for great SC experiences. So lets all head to Detroit and help the economy there.
  • dennyspade
    15 years ago
    The Motor City provides some of the best times you can have in the widest variety of clubs in a relatively short distance from one another. By all means, stay close to the airport and you are just minutes away from Playhouse and Landing Strip in Romolus. Bogarts and Flight Club are cool to check out. I'm not sure that I would send travelling businessmen to 8 Mile Road clubs, if they lack "street skills."
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Detroit is pretty hard to beat for the lap dances and the quality of the girls However, there are some things I don't care for. There is no stage action at all in any clubs I know of, and very little allowed on the main floor. That takes away half the fun for me. I don't go just to buy dances off in a separate room. Also, the dives in Detroit aren't cheap like a really good dive should be. They're all $20 a dance (special nights excepted), often with additional room fees. There's little point for me in going to the dives, since, with no stage action, etc., they don't offer the kind of cheap spontaneous thrills that make, for example, East St. Louis dives so much fun. Everybody complains about the Flight Club's prices, but by comparison it's a deal, IMO, only $5 more per dance but with no fees added. Sure, the cover & drinks, etc. cost more, but that only adds about $10-15 per visit for me. So, I just stick with the high end clubs, of which there are several good ones.
  • SirenOfTitan
    15 years ago
    Dennyspade, the Landing Strip has been closed for some time now. However, rumor has it that it has been bought by Subi's ownership, and will be re-opening "soon."
  • Danton
    15 years ago
    I have to agree with chandler about detroit- depends on what you are interested in but none of the clubs which I have been to have an involving stage presence- rather the stage is a prop to sell private dances which are the feature attraction.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Yep, Detroit stage dances are booorrring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion