Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:14 PM
You're needed. Baby sea lion found wandering on S.F. Highway. [view link]

8 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    ???
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    So how did that little rascal get there? I knew I missed one!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    You're slippin', Clubber. Can't let those little future wardrobe accessories get the upper hand!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I do hope you and the others here do understand I do not condone the clubbing of baby seals. That is not to say that it offends me that people may use them as food or clothing. Any way we kill animals for out consumption has the same end result, but some are less , well, let's say brutal.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber, I understand. Your picture is nothing more than a graphic display of your nickname. It's too bad that others cannot find pics that match up so good with their names.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Clubber, If there's one thing about TUSCL that I learned a long time ago, is that to NEVER take anything here too seriously, regardless of the topic. And while I also do not condone clubbing baby seals, I still like your avatar.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, Very cerebral! shadowcat, Youra looks much like one of my wife's former cats. Although he didn't give me the finger, I know that thought was there!
  • clubsblue0303
    15 years ago
    Reminds me of a joke I once heard... What's the one drink that a baby seal will not order at a bar? A Canadian Club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion