tuscl

One-Way-Street Psychology

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:22 PM

A person doesn't like you and doesn't conceal the fact and then asks for your help??? Seems strange, but I believe this is fairly common. Don't understand it and perhaps it isn't as common as I think it is.

Two super hotties ask for my help getting their old Ford started. I've known both women for years and they've always refused to do any business with me. The stated reason is they believe looks are irrelevant and believe my focus on looks is stupid and evil. It felt good helping them even though they didn't seem to appreciate the help or like me any better. And, if they needed help in the future they'd probably ask for mine. It is funny that I like what I know of them---yes, probably some of it is due to my drool reaction. Still, it feels like there is something to like besides their looks and skill. Perhaps that they were willing to ask for help when they needed it? Perhaps their confidence? Perhaps their non-focus on the dollar?

My super hot favorite at the time (she had a very welcoming personality) thought it was fitting they needed to ask for my help. She said that I'm the only customer those two refuse to do business with as far as she knows so I should feel special. She wasn't surprised by their asking or my reaction, but didn't understand how they can ask for help from a person they really dislike.

Fun times at the stripclub. :) So, have any of you all experienced similar memorable One-Way-Street Psychology while stripclubbing?

9 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Had a stripper at Houston Dolls be very unwelcoming to me. Although extras could be easily had, she gave a very unfriendly lapper to me. I finally gave up on her. Later, ran into her at a nude place. She was very friendly there, and even let me fuck her her ITC.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    You helped some bitches with their car? Would they help you if you were stranded? This is why I don't stop for women on the side of the road. If you do, they treat you more as a potential rapist than a friendly rescuer. Fuck them bitches, they can walk. I wave good bye as I pass them.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I once had a stripper, Jamie (now retired)offer to help me change a flat tire on my truck in the club parking lot. It can work both ways.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "You helped some bitches with their car? Would they help you if you were stranded?"

Yes. It made me feel good that I was able to help. No, they wouldn't help because they're incapable of helping when it comes to that type of work (or would be afraid). However, they wouldn't help even in an area where they're capable----not sure if that is just as applies to me or everyone. Probably just applies to me. The point isn't their gratitude or unwillingness to help if I was in need----the point is the mindset. They don't like me and yet they actually expected help---they didn't seem to have any doubt that I would help either. BTW, yeah I did like/appreciate them it is just difficult to see why they were able to 1) ask for help from someone they dislike and 2) be confident of receiving help.

Anyway, it was fun. :) Now, it I wasn't able to get their car running----that would be a let down.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "I once had a stripper, Jamie (now retired)offer to help me change a flat tire on my truck"

Seems like a very nice stripper. It is a pleasant surprise when a woman wants to help even when she definitely doesn't seem cut out for the task.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    jablake, another dancer still working gave me her cell number and right below it gave me her husbands name and his cell phone number. She said if I ever need help while in Columbia to call her and if I could not reach her to call him. Like I said. It works both ways.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi shadowcat,

Sometimes it works both ways. I can pretty much guarantee those 2 strippers that I liked wouldn't lift a finger for me---before or after I helped 'em. The mindset is just different. Not complaining in that it wasn't a secret and I could have always said NO.

Did I hope it might melt 'em a little bit? Yes. Did I believe that would happen? No. I'd have been very taken off guard if there was any appreciation. That just wasn't their mindset. They did have some very nice qualities besides looking hot such as being protective of the ugly dancers and they do help other people.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    jablake: "it is just difficult to see why they were able to 1) ask for help from someone they dislike and 2) be confident of receiving help. "

You already answered by saying they were "super hotties". Super hotties are used to having no problem getting men to do whatever they want. And to that the fact they are strippers and it's a lock.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "You already answered by saying they were 'super hotties'."

Well, I thought even super hotties would be loath to ask a favor from someone they openly dislike. Especially super hotties who use the mantra looks are irrelevant. It isn't a pretty picture thinking of how they'd react if I asked them for a favor that they were capable of. Like if they were good at baking or sewing.

Gambling dancer is also capable of One-Way-Street Psychology---yep, she is hot. However, I do think that she'd at least say thank you and then request more. :) Sometimes, I think she's got ice flowing thru her veins and that is good because it seems like that is what allows her to provide GFE without any qualms. Other dancers just seem to concern about the customers feelings or so it seems.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion