tuscl

Private parties

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Would you participate? I know a couple of dancers that would do it(for money) but I cannot get into group sex. I want privacy. I could go for drinks and totally nude LD's in my hotel room. Maybe even a BBBJ but I will never get naked with other guys around. I am not that small.

8 comments

• londonguy
    15 years ago
    Do some clubs have private parties then, I wasn't aware of that? How do you know which clubs do and don't, have you got to be a regular and a 'member' of some kind of inner circle?
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    But in answer to your question, yes I would without hesitation.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Shadow,

I would certainly participate in something like this. It sounds like fun. Situation would have to be right for me.

• gk
    15 years ago

Yes I have, yes I do, yes I will.
    Private party: That's the way to go. With so many clubs running drink hustles or other subtle and overt things to slip charges into our SC experience--and dancers begging for drinks to make their quotas--a private party removes the annoyance from the equation. The dancers are making good money for a few hours with people they know and trust and vice versa. Of course not every club has a drink hustle, but the ones close to me do and thus the incentive for a private party. Now a private swinger party, that's different and I would probably participate in one in some limited way out of curiousity if given the oportunity, but it's not something I've done.

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Bro, I think that I could put together a private party next time you are in town. Gwen is a positive, Portia is a positive, Callie is a positive but would not want her there.Mia is a positive. Miranda is a positive but would want too much money(she would bring her husband for security),several other maybes. My special friend is a definite NO.But she would not object to us having some harmless fun. What do think? $200 a piece for 2 or 3 strippers giving us totally nude, hands on lap dances for a couple of hours in total privacy. BBBJ's might cost a little extra. FS even more.Since we are both from out of town, it might take a day to set it up.Let me know.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat,

That would be a great addition to your next convention. It would probably increase attendence.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Londonguy, I've known of a couple of clubs that were known to have private parties in downstairs rooms, even while the regular club was open. They were only for insiders, etc. One club near Detroit was shut down, and later burned. The other was my home club, where the slimeball former manager would set it all up. Dancers I knew told about having to pass by it going to and from the dressing room. The dancers who took part were mostly mercenary coke whore types. (My apologies to any actual mercenary coke whore types who may be reading this. No offense intended.)

Anyway, I believe this kind of thing is not uncommon. You hear rumors about it here and there. Thing is, you do probably have to be kind of a high roller and insider to know for sure.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Thanks Chandler, hopefully I may get lucky in my short visit to the U.S. in August. I am going to a once monthly party over here next week, it's a members only place where the strippers do solo/lesbian acts and interact with customers culminating in a floor show at the end, totally private dances are available. Now if something like that was available over there i'd be visiting more often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion