tuscl

Are you married?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Looking over the list of the dozen or so of you, that I have met personally, share emails and PM's with and call friends, only 2 of you are married. Does this imply that single customers are hornier than married ones? I have been divorced for 4 years after a 27 year shitty marriage. My strip clubbing did not cause my divorce but was the result of it. I am too old to do the dating thing again and have no desire to remarry. If I was 30 years younger, I would take gridget off the market.

11 comments

• snowtime
    15 years ago
    I would think as a general rule single guys like myself are hornier than our married friends. Unless the marriage is not working the married guy always has an available "fix" as TUSCL_Brother put it. That being said, I run into what seems like a 50/50 mix of married/single in most of the clubs I visit.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    Single guys don't have anyone to answer to about the money they spent, or what they did with it. Also, married guys may be less likely to go for the extras.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Happily married guy here (15 years). Not interested in extras (could not deal with the risk of catching anything, even with protection... well maybe a HJ would be OK), just a high quality, decent mileage full contact LDs. Offers titillation and feels like being with other women, without actually cheating.

Clubbing also offers the thrill of different women, without the risk.

That said, carving out the time is the biggest challenge for me (worked out the money issue).

That remind me, wife and I were watching "I think I love my wife" with Chris Rock and he mentioned his "stripper stash" in passing. Gave me a good smile.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Some of the married guys I know of don't have the available cash to go to strip clubs. The guy makes the money but the wife and kids spend so much on doctor visits, medical, dental, school, etc. that there isn't much left over. Other single guys I've known tend to be younger so they are just hooking up with girls they meet. I remember one guy told me how it was relatively easy to hook up with a different girl every week in Florida where he once lived. Now he shacked up with 2 girls as roommates and lives in a small apartment in California. Knowing him, they are more than just roommates. He even once talked about hooking me up with some possible girls, he said two of them were dancers. I wasn't interested in any blind dates.
    I heard that the leading cause of divorce is..................marriage.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    A magazine for us poor married guys.

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Gender/Whipped…
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Married, 39 years in less than 2 weeks.
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    no, I'm single
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    My nuts would explode if it weren't for my wife.
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Single, never married, and will probably stay that way. I like my freedom. If I were married, probably wouldn't have had the great time at the SC I had tonight...
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Fuck no. I go to strip clubs INSTEAD of having to pay some fat ugly ho to fuck me.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've been in lockdown for ....hmmmm....lessee......going on 17 years now.
    I guess I'm gonna be a lifer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion