tuscl

Dance Cost? Shadowcat, please ignore this thread

Dance Cost? Shadowcat, please ignore this thread

Shadowcat-if you respond in this thread, you'll kill what I'm trying to do here, I need some honest feedback.

LOL! :) Sorry, I couldn't resist a little ribbing. Founder, we need an option where the original author of a post can NUKE killer type responses.

12 comments

• minnow
    15 years ago
    My honest opinion: I think that you should start your own website- some suggested names: divebaradventures.com, 5Dollardancelocator.com. (It might put some bookstores out of business, so please be careful.)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    jablake, your posts some times get too windy but I appreciate the ones like this.

minnow, when are we going to get together again? It has been too long.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Well, divebaradventures.com is already taken. :) The 5Dollardancelocator.com is definitely a site that I'd be interested in surfing. Nothing like a $5 club, imo.

Shadowcat, glad you appreciated it. :)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Do they do lapdances for $5?
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    In Kansas and Missouri, there's quite a few that do $10 lapdances.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    ^^^ And additionally, there's one club that will sometimes do two for $15. That's the cheapest I ever saw.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Do they do lapdances for $5?"

Yes. In fact, some of the harder core clubbers were paying $2 to $3. Of course, those were the loser boyfriend types. :)

Usually, I'll get the $5 table top and that turns into the $5 lap. What is that acronym . . . YMMV . . . YMWV.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    Can't remember any $5 lap dances recently. I usually pay 2 for 20/25(in Columbia) and up to $20 in other cities. I would not pay 30 or more like some reviews suggest. I think the girls would make a lot more money if they charged less in most clubs. You often see very attractive girls sitting around doing nothing when they could be making a lot of money at $5 or $10 a dance, even more if you count tips. I would also think it would help pass the time for some of the board ones. Club could tack on a 1 or 2 dollar surcharge and greatly increase their profit. It never ceases to amaze me as to the lack of innovation in strip clubs.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Geez....$20 is a bargain here in LA.

Sometimes I try and get the girl to come down in price by offering volume - if dances are normally $30, I'll offer 3 for $60 or 5 for $110. They will usually go for it, thinking that they are somehow coming out ahead.

God bless dancers with poor math skills.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    snowtime, jablake is referring to S. Fl. black Ghetto clubs. You know that I get very high mileage. $20 2 for one dances at my favorite club. I think that is very fair. The last time I asked a favorite up front about prices, she responded with "you will always get 2 for $20". I will see you on the 15th, Buddy...
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    At some of the North Carolina clubs, $5 table dances are available, and they often are quite enjoyable. Private dances go from $20-$50 and one does not necessarily get a relative increase in mileage.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    TUSCL what club do I need to go to? I should be taking a mini-vacation in a few months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion