Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsChicas Bonitas

Chicas Bonitas

1818 Las Vegas Blvd North North Las Vegas, NV 89030

View club page

Discussions

Post

VIP

How is the VIP experience here? Is it truly all public / there is no sense of privacy available at the club even if pay above normal? Which SCs in LV have best VIP experience (privacy / mileage)

avalonstone2 wks ago 359 3

What’s up with…

…do you like your girl sweaty? I was literally asked this one night a couple weeks ago by a dancer! Exact words. She spoke English and that threw me for starters, then tried to understand what I heard. I had…

morone99Contributor1 mo ago 372 16

Couple friendly?

Anyone seen a couple here before?

BlueBoyVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 55 6

First time

It's decided, want to try CB for the first time next month guys ! So, will go an afternoon to maximise the chance to have the best 100$ moment :) Around 3pm I think. Wish me luck !

Krymi1 yr ago 118 5

Why do some ladies hustle and some not here?

I noticed a batch of ladies just sitting and not working, what are they there for? I’ve talked to them, but they don’t seem interested in lap dance. Sometimes will take a drink. They talk more to selves…

morone99Contributor1 yr ago 78 7

Hanging out

Is this not the type of club where guys go and hang out longer than the ins and outs I’m reading more of in reviews? You some clubs you can drink and have long fun

morone99Contributor1 yr ago 54 14

Parking

Can you park at CB?

nojwayContributor1 yr ago 39 5

2AM’er narrowly avoided last night

Anyone else in there last night get maced or whatever the hell that was? I left to take a stroll and get some money over at the ATM in Jerry’s. Coming back I see the bouncers have just physically dropped 2…

CarlitosPeligroVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 36 9

Colombian Dancer

I've read this post many times and have visited multiple strip clubs around the world, but I haven't written a review until now. I will try to provide one soon. I am looking for some information about a Colombian dancer. She…

Ner247bur1 yr ago 49 5

New Latin club opening Friday

I just heard from a dancer that a new Latin club is opening on the night of November 15th - https://www.instagram.com/lastoxicasnv/ It's on Western, near all the clubs on S. Highland, so at least it isn't in the middle of nowhere…

David08081 yr ago 29 3

Youtube Undercover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A0iyLeByt0

Local HickVeteran Reviewer3 yrs ago 50 3
Advertisement