Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Playhouse outcall

Carguy
Carguy VIP316

Hello how’s Things

5 mos ago · 1 min read

I’m curious? Anyone getting outcall from daytime girls or even night girls ! If yes what are they charging? Lower than escorts or more ? I’ve had luck with 2 girls there

Replies (7)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Strippers don't exactly do outcall, unless they are also escorts. OTC is Outside The Club and that's literally just doing stuff outside the club. Splitting hairs but there's always a dude (or bot) reading this stuff for the first time.

W
wallanon
•

"Anyone else..." doing what I'm doing? Not to humble brag but I got two, though maybe I'm paying too much? Not trolling you, just noticing. If this club wasn't over an hour from where I do my takeout in New Jersey I'd tell you next time I'm over that way.

Profile picture for jerrysantos
jerrysantos
•

any names to give us??

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

Jerry on the board for a bit and no reviewers or comments or anything ! But want names 🤪? Spend a couple bucks and do your research 🧐

Profile picture for DocAlonzo
DocAlonzo
•

I spoke to a dancer and she was telling me she has a regular who comes in once a month and does 30 dances. I asked why not meet him at a hotel and keep all the money versus giving 30% to the house. Her response was it’s safe and no fucking. To each her own I guess.

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

That’s Crazy 🤪 For that you can get I hot escort and have sex for 2 hours !!

Profile picture for JerseyJoe
JerseyJoe
•

On my last visit I heard “Room 4 that’s 35… Room 4 that’s 36… Room 4 that’s 37”. At that point I was finished after 3 and headed for the door. Don’t know who the girl was but that’s a long time to be cooped up in a small room.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement