Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsParadise Gentlemen's Club

Paradise Gentlemen's Club

14310 Valley Blvd City of Industry, CA 91746

View club page

Discussions

Post

Who here actually gives good dances?

Alright gents, Who here at Paradise actually gives good dances from your experiences? Who are some that we should absolutely avoid?

thottiusmaximusContributor7 mos ago 564 14

Anyone remember a latina with long hair and an elephant tat?

Havent been there in some time was looking for the girl with the elephant tattoos i think her name was lali or venus are they still there?

Elconejo1 wk ago 112

Sky

Does she still work here?

Ivandrago2020Contributor6 mos ago 366 8

Jesse

And intel n Jesse. Looks like natural DD? Not talking about Pony. Any info great. Thx

nastymaxContributor1 mo ago 172

Does anyone know how dances are like with Nikki or Dazzle?

What has y'alls experiences been with them? Do you guys know?

basedtexasnationalistContributor2 yrs ago 145 13

Sina- blonde with huge bolt ons

Saw Sina on the IG page. And roll.call website Anybody ever dance with her? Blonde huge bolt ons from the pic?

Ivandrago2020Contributor2 yrs ago 122 7

Current Pricing

Hey Gents - Does anyone know what is the current (appropriate) price or price range for VIPs including the full experience both during the day and during the night? Im referring to the dancer’s fe, not the house fee. I’ve previously been fucked…

NWorthContributor7 mos ago 305 5

Alora

Any info on Alora? Seen her on roll call but haven't had a chance to meet her in person.

brahmabull19843 mos ago 226 1

Happy Hour Meh

First happy hour visited this week. $125 for like 25 minutes. Club was dead and the website doesn't show who's really working since happy hour is basically shift change. 2 customers and like 3 girls of paradise quality you'd…

jjrocks2022Contributor4 mos ago 207 1

Natasha

Any info on Natasha if so Dm me for details

elmaniaco4 mos ago 117

Tender

Hey guys, does anyone have any experiences with Tender? I see heron the roll calls and she look intriguing. VIP'S?

Citywarrior6 mos ago 134 2

Has anyone seen her at Paradise or any club

Secret I think her is her name

Trick927 mos ago 88 3

Dinero?

A few months back there was a dancer here that I am pretty sure went by the name Dinero. Tried to see if I could get any info on her, but I can't seem to find her on the One…

Chode310Contributor12 mos ago 70 2

Ass tattoo

Any one know what happen to the chick with the weed tattoo on her ass

anythinganything5 yrs ago 52 2

Does SKY still work at Paradise ?

Hello everyone, I don"t ever see SKY"s name on the roll call. Why is that? Does she still work at paradise or has anybody seen her lately?

Udoca9 mos ago 149 4

Any intel on Red?

I saw her on roll call for day shift and I was wondering is she’s a good dancer. Thanks!

Lol9 mos ago 31

Skyy

Just curious if anyone has the scoop? She was a permenant fixture there for years. Regardless of what you thought of her, I hope she is ok.

OscarwildeContributor11 mos ago 77 5

Has anyone tried dances with Alondra?

I have seen some pics of her in Paradise roll calls. She looked like my type of dancer. How are dances like w her?

basedtexasnationalistContributor10 mos ago 117 3

Any info on Kathia!! Hook your boy up

K

R9dbstevrContributor1 yr ago 55 2

Any Intel on Treasure?

Tried going one day when she was listed as working on OneGC, but didn't see her. I feel like it would be hard to miss someone like her if she is 4'9 like her profile says. Also anyone got a dance…

Chode310Contributor1 yr ago 98 9

Any intel on Teddy

Saw her on RC, was wondering if anyone has any intel about her

digsbr1 yr ago 55

Foxxy Intel - FS? Worth it?

They have been to paradise several times and I've seen a woman Latina mid 40s good looking. I wanted to know if anyone has any Intel of Services she provides in the back room and whether she's worth it? I…

MorpheusMT1 yr ago 158 5

Anyone have info on Isabel?

Seen her a few times. Very very pretty face. Nice body, great ass. She’s quiet tho, saw her on the pole a bit and then walked back and didn’t see her again.

PoundingVahjContributor1 yr ago 72 2

Any info on Kathia? I hear she’s cool but only works days

Any info on Kathia

R9dbstevrContributor1 yr ago 35 1

Sky ( Raw or Protected)

Anyone have the 411? Price? Satisfied? Last Seen?

FrankieJ1 yr ago 124 5
Advertisement