Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Does SKY still work at Paradise ?

Udoca
UdocaVIP1

9 mos ago · 1 min read

Hello everyone, I don"t ever see SKY"s name on the roll call. Why is that? Does she still work at paradise or has anybody seen her lately?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for jjrocks2022
jjrocks2022
•

Search recent posts and discussions.

Profile picture for caseyx
caseyx
•

She wouldn't be the first dancer to take her name off the roll call for "reasons".

Profile picture for Udoca
Udoca
•

Yeah I have realized that some jerk off is paying her to not post provocatively on her IG and OF. Im not sure if she's still at the club but theres a good chance he is paying her not to be there too lol what the actual fuck.

Profile picture for Socalclubber
Socalclubber
•

On another website ussexguide click on california forum City of Industry Stripclubs. A member posted that Sky is still there working under another name. I don't recall the name his post was a month ago. you can search for it. But she's there don't know why she is using another name. But I believe the DJ still calls Sky when she on stage.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement