Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsKittens Cabaret

Kittens Cabaret

5800 4th Ave S Seattle, WA 98108

View club page

Discussions

Post

Spinners for extras

Who are the spinners for extras? 90-110lbs Shy is close to 110lbs. Chloehardcore looks the part. Dies she do extras?

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer2 mos ago 959 5

Prepayment required

As of a visit this week, Kittens now requires prepayment at the manager station for BOTH the dancer's negotiated fee and the room fee. Manager cashes out the dancer after room service. Manager said this was new, in part I…

PoppyRook1 mo ago 528 13

Scanning IDs

Does this place scan and save your ID the way that Pandora does? I’d like to be a bit off of the grid with my trip.

Sprkssprks2 mos ago 483 2

Anyone have experience with olive?

She looks like my type.

Kracken2 mos ago 528 5

Note To Management : Bring Back Love

She takes a throat fucking and anal pounding. Bring Her Back!

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer3 mos ago 257 3

VIP Etiquette

Hey guys kinda new to this wanted to get a VIP dance with some action sprinkled in. Primarily using her mouth, hand and pussy. Just so we are on the same page. Met a dancer at one of the coffee…

Bigdog501510 mos ago 362 7

Kittens Whore Instagrams

https://www.instagram.com/kittenscabaretpnw/

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 532 30

Big Boobs to Paint

Who has really big boobs that would be open for me finishing on?

SleazyPerv4 mos ago 174 4

Big Booty Strippers that Dont have BBL's

I want real jiggle when I pound her. Honey is pretty good. Maylana was awesome. Who else?

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 97 6

Has anyone ever had Maliyah?

If so how was it?

Trace2 yrs ago 135 10

Anybody get dances from Kyla?

Was checking her out on the club ig and my interest is piqued…

drewcareypnwVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 92 7

LADIES! YOU ARE DEALING w/Jizz. Bring Wipes

I got a cbj and fs date from a shy skinny white stripper. She put a magnum condom on my tiny cock. That didnt work well. So she jerked me off. Jizz all over me because she hates cum. Then…

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer5 mos ago 176 12

A Message to Mgmt. Bring Back Love & Maylana

We need Love & Maylana back. They suck the best dick.

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer9 mos ago 50 2

Note to Management Bring Back Love & Unique

You never should have fired Love and Unique. The suck and fuck better than all the others. Let them work for free. They will make you the money on all the room fees their clients pay.

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 44 6

Going Downhill?

Every time now I go there seems to be more and more ladies that tip the BMI scale badly. What’s happening? I have two or three regulars I visit but I’d like some change every now and then.…

Assegai12Contributor1 yr ago 76 6

Who are the best evening dancers in the weekends?

Who are the best evening dancers in the weekends?

Mrrosewood7 yrs ago 68 3

Large Labia Dancers

Who are the dancers with large labial? So few take off their bottoms these days. Blanca was a favorite but I have not seen her in a long time.

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 68 6

Price discussion and what comes with

Lets generate a clear feed for prices and what it comes with and for each dancer. Name, price offerings, and what they offer without any of the BS subliminal.

bobbyshmurdaContributor1 yr ago 105 11

recommendations requested

I will be visiting the area in about two weeks. will not have much time but wanted to stop by for a bit of fun and relaxation. Any recommendations on who I should get some dances with in the day shift?…

bobboraniContributor1 yr ago 104 4

Dancer Tips?

I noticed that there are usually older dancers that come in the day & weekdays, usually younger more diverse ones come in the night & weekends, from a young dancers pov, when should I come to the club. should…

joanunknownn1 yr ago 62 4

What type of music do they typically play?

I know it’s not typically what is discussed here, but what type of music do they generally play? My wife and I far prefer rock music and it’s becoming harder and harder to find clubs that play a lot…

RosewaterVeteran Reviewer2 yrs ago 33 4

Gunman at Kittens last night...

Apparently there was some drama with a dude waving around a gun last night at Seattle's #1 hard-sell club. Was anyone else there? Does anyone have more info? Does this count as a "2AM-er Light"? -dc According…

drewcareypnwVeteran Reviewer4 yrs ago 34 13

Is this sustainable?

So I'm new here, and to SC in general. I always give that caveat. But I've gotta say... Three out of the four trips to different clubs I've taken have at some point involved an offer for extras, which is…

Checkingthisout5Contributor6 yrs ago 47 10

Kittens vs Dreamgirls Sodo

Posted this in the VIP group, but realized this is a better place. Looking to compare/contrast these two clubs. If you ha day couple hundred bucks on a free afternoon, where are you going? What about evening? Seems to me from the…

Checkingthisout5Contributor6 yrs ago 70 4

Don't get dances from "Beautiful". She's more interested in talking

Don't get dances from "Beautiful". She's more interested in talking about her son and mother and her tattoos than she is in giving dances. A lot of talk and no walk.

wildbourbonVeteran Reviewer7 yrs ago 35 2
Advertisement