tuscl

Well Bill. long time no see.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, May 3, 2009 5:13 AM
What happened to Carter? How long did it take her to dump you? At least Shekitout and I did not spend thousands of dollars on her. What happened to that little prick "Rick". You said that without Carter the club would be just another loud strip club. Surprise. It's in the top ten. The candy man rules. This is a compilation of visits on four days during the past week or so that incudes afternoons, evenings and late night and Thursday, Friday and Saturday. For about a 2-year stretch a few years ago, I was a very frequent visitor. I wouldn't say a "regular" because I came from a long way every week or two to get here. The club hasn't basically changed in that time, but management has made a few upgrades. There are new couches in the three VIP rooms as well as some added along the main floor. This was long overdue and makes for a much more comfortable dance experience. The now fully enclosed champagne room area is more private than the old original layout that was open to the main club area on one side. The champagne room is still an expensive way to go, but some years ago when I came here to see a particular special dancer, we used to have a party going with her and several of her friends. Unless you are celebrating some special ocassion, you're far better off finding the right dancer and sticking to the couch rooms. I don't know what has happened with the cover because I have a VIP card that gets me in. I hesitate to offer numerical dancer ratings because that is very subjective. IMHO I did not see an unattractive dancer in the four days. Every one had one or more features that the right guys would find attractive. Of course some had more attractive features than others ;-) I had frequent visits from dancers, but the hustle factor was very low, and no one displayed a bad attitude when I turned them down. Most dancers will quote $30 a dance, but most will come down on their price, especially the day shift, and especially during happy hour near the end of their shift. I had dances from a number of dancers. Unfortunately, I don't remember all their names, but here are some observations. Candy -- 35-45, energetic, nice personality, but alas, mostly air. She was the only dancer at this club who ever asked for her money up front. Now I know why. Lanie (Laney?) -- nice figure with B tits, very hot, high mileage, happy ending. Emily -- sweet personality, perfectly shaped, natural B/C tits, enjoyed my dances with her. Eve -- lots of fun to hang out with, did several shots with her and had some fun dances. Tina -- if more mature (34), young looking Asian ladies with enhanced (D/DD) breasts, a killer smile and great personality are your thing (they're mine), then Tina is for you. I will be back soon to see her. Of course I agree with previous reviewers -- the music is too damn loud. In addition, someone should take the night DJ and stuff a dirty sock down his throat. The guy blabs nonstop nonsense all night long. I doubt he encourages the expenditure of even one dollar and probably costs the club money by turning off some customers. Overall, this is one of the best clubs any where, and I will be back frequently.

1 comment

• Shekitout
    15 years ago
    I am curious too-what happened to Carter? Last time I spoke to her dad, he told me she was in Baltimore. Thought she was with you? Have you or she moved on?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion