tuscl

Improvements to new format

emmett
New Jersey
Monday, April 20, 2009 10:45 PM
Hey Founder - thanks for fixing the Recent Reviews page. Much improved. I think the original was still clearer, but this isn't bad.

4 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Agreed, better, but I wish the selection as how it displays would stay each time one is on the site.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I believe the recent reviews was better in the old format. I like seeing the club ratings at a glance in a list. Does the most recent reviews when condensed show the same number of clubs as it used to or has that been condensed as well? Seems like a shorter list than before. The default being one or two lines was better than the whole review I believe. Actually I wouldn't mind if the default was just the list with the club rating since I always click off the first screen it defaults too since I'm not interested in reading all the reviews from across the nation, only clubs I'm interested in.
  • I agree with Pythag: the old, old Recent Reviews format was better, but the "New Coke" Recent Reviews was rightly tweaked. I just wonder if the list of Recent Reviews could be the default instead of getting the box with the first few sentences of each Recent Review.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    someyoungguysomeyoungguy, I agree with your, "I just wonder if the list of Recent Reviews could be the default instead of getting the box with the first few sentences of each Recent Review." statement. Here is what I did to do just that. I just got the "list" URL and use it as my default TUSCL page for my bookmark. Comes right up to the "list" whenever I click on the TUSCL bookmark.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion