tuscl

Medication 4 Treating Addiction; CNN 8:00 PM Tonight . . .

Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:59 AM
I was watching CNN this morning and this man was reportedly cured of his alcoholism. It reminded me of a Mr. Tom Hussey who accidentally was cured of alcoholism by taking Prozac. He said it went from total craving for alcohol to a take it or leave it feeling. According to CNN only 1 out of 10 who suffer from alcohol addiction are even informed that medication may be the right course of action. As I said Mr. Tom Hussey was cured by accident after having suffered from alcoholism for decades. He said it was like getting a real second chance at life.

Why the lack of real treatment? My conspiracy theory is pretty much that AA is a sleaze ball organization mainly interested in pushing its God propaganda. Of course, you probably know that I believe government is in on this sleazy scam. Some Courts even make AA a condition for release from a government cage.

Alcohol, imo, is a joke for most people; a non-addiction. Strippers, otoh, who can resist? It is total addiction regardless of gender. If the choice is addiction to strippers or cure via AA, then give me ADDICTION to strippers, drugs, money, whatever!!! Just Say No to AA.

So, would you be willing to pop a pill to cure your addiction to strippers assuming it was inexpensive and had zero side affects?

7 comments

• DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    no i probably wouldnt pop a pill for it...but when you refer to AA pushing its God propaganda, exactly which god is it?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Seems like the God of sheeple and cattle. Historically, I believe it was Jesus this and Jesus that. More interesting a read is that the original supposedly successful AA didn't even have God and only had a handful of steps---revisionist history?

Anyway the God propaganda of AA don't seem like it be Baccus, the God of stripclubs and stills and sex. :)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just curious..do you guys spend more money on booze or women when you go to a strip club?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    WOMEN! I can drink at home for a hell of a lot less and I don't want any DUI's.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I think that ADD, ADHD, some types of "true" alcoholism, addictive behaviors that relate to actions rather than to substances (examples: gambling, strippers), and the need to constantly fuck hotter younger women, are all a nexus of similar human problems.

I don't mean to say, that if you want to fuck hotter younger women, that you therefore a problematically "addicted." But, you have to admit, there are tons of adult human male heterosexuals out there who are better at "resisting" this game, when they wish to, than many of us are, and therefore they don't enter into it as though it were an addiction, but rather just as though it were a choice. The same can be said about alcohol or gambling, for a certain segment of the populace: some of us can do it with impunity, some cannot.

My shrink actually wants me to start thinking of "female attraction" as an unreasonably addictive poison. I'm not sure where I'm at with that subject, how far down that line I want to go. Four million years of human evolution are against him ...
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I decided a couple of years ago to quit smoking. Extremely difficult, but I did it. I recently have had to (almost) quit drinking. I went from 3 drinks every night to 1 or 2 on the weekend and have been there for months.

If I get strip club horny, I cannot resist. Rather than take a pill to supress this urge, I take a blue pill to enhance it. I'm gonna have to face it I'm addicted to clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion