tuscl

What is a swing club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I came across this term while reading a review for Dirty Ratt's in Atlanta. I could not find it in the glossary. My impression was that it is either a dance club or a club where swinging couples go to meet other couples that swing. It is referred to as an after hours club. Doesn't open until midnight and goes on until 8AM. The action does not get started until 3:30AM. I don't know about you but unless I am getting some damn good pussy, I am asleep by then.

2 comments

• samsung1
    16 years ago
    http://www.sin-sations.com/

There is the link to the swing club in Columbus, OH.

It costs $50 for a male membership and $60 for the cover charge on a saturday night. For a female, it costs $1 membership and free cover charge for single females. They also have prices for couples.

I am thinking about going to check out their restaurant that features Buffalo, Alligator, and Quail but they are temporarily closed. You can also take a virtual tour on their web site to see that they have a social area with pool tables and a dance floor.

It also shows that they have a crazy Saturday night party where the doors lock at 4AM and party till 11 AM.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    There used to be a club of this nature in Washington Park, Illinois. I talked to a stripper/hooker at the old Chameleon Club that said she had had some good (both erotically and financially) times there a few years back. But it appeared to be closed and abandoned by the time I learned of it. I drove by a few times in the day and early evening - never saw much activity. It was about 5 blocks west of Chameleon Club as I recall. Anybody on this board remember anything about it? I can't even remember the name anymore.

I am sure the rules of swing clubs vary from location to location and from time to time. In the 70's there was one in midtown Manhattan called Plato's Retreat. I met an attractive young lady who offered to take me there - for a fee of course - and looking back, I wish I had taken her up on it. Mainly to just get a first-hand impression of what it was all about. But like Shadowcat, I really need a good night's sleep and I had other priorities at the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion