Asian dancer in capital region NY

do any of you guys know any asian dancers in the capital region of new york??
why is it that it is so damn hard finding asians who dance??
maybe im weird with this asian fetish i got but man, someone pleas let me know!!!

5 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Not weird at all. Join the club. I found one that became my ATF. She no longer dances, but we still have some limited contact. As it turned out, we had some common friends and others we both know.
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    I know a club here in Columbus, OH and they only had one asian dancer. She must have been popular because she was the girl featured in their ad.

I personally don't like asian dancers...they tend to be too shy for me.
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    You might be successful in finding asian massage parlors in NYC that have happy endings!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "do any of you guys know any asian dancers in the capital region of new york?"

Last I heard, there was one dancing at one of the Albany clubs that has a website with pics of the dancers that work there...check them out...I can't remember the name of the club though.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    No. Because not many Asians live in capital NY area. No, I don't think you're weird, yes I think I can help. Apply the money you're saving by not paying Tuscl membership, apply it toward a roundtrip ticket to San Francisco (or Oakland). I think about 20-25% of SF population is Asian. Crazy Horse is a club nearest a BART stop, I gave some pointers on BART schedules in a mid 06 review on CHT. Enjoy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion