tuscl

Piercings

I LOVE girls with piercings, especially nipple piercings. Anybody recommend a club where most of the girls have them? Anyone else into girls w/piercings?

5 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    As I recall, a very un-scientific poll was done here on piercing and tattoos. Both were far into the negative.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Anybody recommend a club where most of the girls have them?"

Well, I just went to the Cabaret Doric just outside Montreal, and there were a bunch of girls with piercings there. It depends what you are looking for...one girl had nipple piercings, but I always get kind of sketchy around any piercings...I don't want to be the guy that rips them out by mistake or tweaks them the wrong way.

There are some strip club in northern NY state that have pierced gals as well.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It shouldn't be that hard to find a club with a girl who has piercings. On the other hand, most girls, at least at the clubs I have visited within the last year, don't have a lot of them. You'd probably have to go to a low-end establishment to find lots of pierced girls.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Excellent idea DandyDan. It was a little difficult for me to imagine strippers without piercings. It is like the men searching for blubber butts----NO SHORTAGE, and the girl should be paying you. Go to the $5 clubs and you'll find more piercings than you could ever possibly wish to see. I would assume at the higher end clubs the pierced stripper are restricted. I believe Tootsies restricts both tattoos and piercings.
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    Just don't let them give you a blow-job with a tounge piercing. I knew a girl a few years ago that started to give me head and I found it not to my liking. I don't like the feeling of metal against my cock. After that, she would take it out before blowing me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion