tuscl

Hurt People, Hurt People

Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:31 PM
The first time I'd heard this saying was last night. I'd like to imagine that I'm up and current with sayings old and new, but that ain't the case apparently. :( Anyway, seems like it would be a very unpopular saying with limited appeal. As far as stripclubs it seems to apply to both strippers and customers. Usually, I see the customer acting up for whatever reasons. A stripper "prison girl" will stay firmly fixed in mind, however. It seems like pretty much any person should have been able to see from a mile away that she had a huge chip on shoulders. Despite a hot body I didn't want any part of her because her body language SCREAMED TROUBLE!!! I see a newbie try her out and I was very impressed with her skill----real soft and sensual. I could have mistaken them for lovers. He bought dance after dance and I didn't blame him. I knew trouble was coming once the dances stopped and she demanded payment, but at least he seemed to be have a phenomenal time in present. :) So, dances stop and sure enough she doubled the price to $10 and substantially increased the dance count. Like a deer caught in headlights he reluctantly paid her. So much for my desires to buy from her which had been kindled by her wonderful performance. Her hurt did spread and not only to her customers, but to good dancers. The old rotten apple theory.

4 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Hurt people are also selfish. A dancer who becomes a ROB, hurts other dancers and, possibly, the club's bottom line. When I have seen what jablake described I avoid that dancer and her friends. (It seems that dancers like that cluster at the bar, hatching plots.)
  • icedawg
    16 years ago
    ROB's ruin customers and the club. I have eliminated clubs as a place to go, based solely on one or two ROB. it hurts when i look like an atm. dont make it so obvious...
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Better get use to looking like an ATM in this economy.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I see being viewed as an ATM as positive. It it is the old familar role of the male as being a provider. The stripper plays her part as providing female sexual and hopefully emotional satisfaction. The whole equality farce just didn't seem sexy in my eyes. Having to depend on a woman---wife or otherwise to pay the bills just seems depressing. Basically, it was bad enough that the typical family had one wage slave and then to embrace two wage slaves as being some type of progress . . . well it is the same type of progress as the U.S. government shipping out women to kill and be killed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion