tuscl

Strippers pissed off at their S/O's. Better dances?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have had 6 or 7 experiences that suggest yes.And when they made up with their S/O's they cooled down. My favorite story is about the black honey that was pissed at her boy friend. (he was married with 2 kids)"He doesn't call me. Does he just come around when he wants to fuck me?" DUH! I told her that I could not answer that question because I did not know him. Boy did we have a fun session on the couch.

15 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    As I prefer encounters that provide the illusion/fantasy of "intimacy," a ticked-off dancer is not typically the most likely to provide such an experience. But the "revenge grind" could be fun for many.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I definitely like the dancer who is pissed at her significant other. Some of the best GFE have been experienced under those circumstances, ime.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'd have to say that, in general, happy people are more fun.

A pissed off dancer is just that - pissed off. If she *does* want to do some kind of revenge-fuck, she's doing it out of disrespect for him, not to please me. A happy dancer, on the other hand, probably just wants to have fun... and so she'll BE more fun, and I'll have more fun as well.

It's always best to hang out with happy, successful (regardless of the occupation!) people.

O.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Happy dancers are more likely to consider the feelings of their significant other, which generally, ime, means no GFE. The pissed dancer, ime, has given herself permission to have a good time because the significant other betrayed her or whatever AND wants to have a good time to put negativity out of her mind.

My interest in a revenge fuck is about zero. It is just the GFE that is important to me. If I need a fuck, then there are women only too happy to provide that service here in Miami. It just ain't a big deal. Now, will these women who fuck for cash be willing to provide a GFE? Overwhelmingly, I think the answer is NO.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    OZY: I will agree with you. I always have more fun with happy dancers. But my point was that mileage can increase with revenge dances. Why do we even call them dances? One of my favorites refers to them as "field trips". Yeah you know who. I am ready for another "field trip".
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    From last nights experience I would say it depends. I have a long term favorite that I always get some form of extras from, FS, HJ, BJ .. something. Last nite she was fed up with her current BFs shit and it was great. Real passion and hot FS, maybe not always but it sometimes works to my advantage!!!!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    jablake,

You said, "If I need a fuck, then there are women only too happy to provide that service here in Miami." The questions are where, and are they ones that most anyone would want? Myself, I do not care for black women and prefer Asian.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Understand a revenge fuck for what it is and don't become a RIL. Too often the revenge fuck carries with it the obligation to listen to all of the drama and noise about the dancer's anger with the S/O. If you can handle being a consoling sympathetic ear to a pissed off dancer as the price for a revenge fuck, then more power to you and your member.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I rarely hear anything about a SO. One dancer recently who seemed to be spending a lot of time with me when I wasn't getting any dances from her mentioned that her husband was an Ahole. I liked it better when she sat in my lap and didn't mention anything about her husband or kids etc. I guess she likes me more than I thought since she didn't even bother to ask me for any dances last time. I rarely ever ask about SO's or even if a dancer has a boyfriend. I'm not trying to hook up with any of them. I don't mind a good dance though.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Clubber,

Pretty much I just see black women and as you stated you don't care for them. I'd love to speak from current experience about Tootsies which has a lot of white women, but that is way out of my financial ball park. Remember, I'm just a $5 dollar per dance customer. As far as asian women, I just don't see them too often.

When I did see white dancers many years ago, however, there wasn't any shortage willing to fuck for cash. Perhaps the was because I was I was like a piece of furniture so the conversations were pretty open. Anyway, the problem wasn't availability of women. It was a question of cash. And the cost of the fuck didn't even need to be expensive for the issue of cash to be controlling. What happens is a person spends many days and nights in a club and it should become pretty much an open book. So if getting full service from a hot woman at reasonable rates is your interest then there wasn't a problem. The problem was 1) time and 2) cost just to spend so much time in the clubs---it adds up fast!

I also think the northern part of county is much better than the homestead area. Of course, maybe it is because I didn't get to know that area.

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I only found out that two of my favorites had S/O's, and one of those I only found out about after she was gone from her club (one of the other dancers told me). And neither of them ever seemed pissed off, but then again, they may have hid it well. I think if they really were pissed off, I would have avoided them.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    jablake,

There is nothing in Homestead or anywhere near. The two clubs down this way are mostly black clubs, and I only visit one because I've known the bartender many years, even from The Trap. The most southern one even changed from the "Booby Trap" to "The Crib". But I see now, that it has gone back to "Booby Trap".

In Cutler Ridge the club is most latin, or was last time I was there. I need to take a trip way north and try "Tootsie's". I went many times to the old one, and quite a few to the middle one, but have never been to the new one. They were in the process of moving and such when I retired, so didn't go that far north any longer.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Clubber,

I thought there were a couple of clubs in Homestead, but apparently I'm wrong. I tend to think, incorrectly, that the clubs way south of me are in Homestead.

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    There is really none in Homestead. South one is in Modello, and middle one between Princeton and Goulds. Then there is the one in Cutler Ridge. Respectively, Booby Trap, Playpen South, and Showgirls.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Best dances (in descending order) are from:

1) single girls
    2) girls unhappy with their boyfriends
    3) married girls
    4) girls happy with their boyfriends
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion